Child Custody Attorneys in Oklahoma City in OklahomaGoing through any family law matter is difficult, especially a child custody dispute. In these matters, the main worry in a dispute is the access and the rights regarding the children. When a party is faced with a tricky child custody matter, you want a knowledgeable divorce attorney in Oklahoma City who has experience in this area and is going to put your case and your rights as a parent first and make sure that the children are protected. Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC realize that the children in your child custody matter are the most important object. If you decide to retain us for your Oklahoma City, Oklahoma child custody case in Oklahoma County, we promise that our attorneys at our firm will walk you through your case every step of the way. Depending on the case, sometimes a settlement is the best option in certain Oklahoma City, Oklahoma child custody issues. However, sometimes the two different parties’ views on what may or may not be the best for their children are not the same, so a settlement is not a realistic option. When you are facing a devastating child custody matter, our attorneys will represent you and your interests and making sure that your voice is always heard, in and out of the courtroom. Our firm offers Oklahoma City family law attorneys who have solely focused their practice on legal matters in this field. Additionally, many of the attorneys that you will find at our firm have received a variety of accolades, as you can read in each attorney’s personal biography. Founding Partner Kirk Stange of Stange Law Firm, PC has been recognized by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine since 2015. We have an office located in Oklahoma City to conveniently serve the residents of Oklahoma County and the surrounding areas.
Oklahoma City, OK Child Custody Attorneys Ready to Guide You in Custody Matters in Oklahoma CountyTo provide you more information, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, or download our mobile application. You can also learn more about the Oklahoma County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It is still critical, however, to talk about your individual situation with a child custody lawyer.
- Oklahoma County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Oklahoma County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Oklahoma County Court Rules: More information about the Oklahoma County court rules can be found at this link.
- Oklahoma County Family Law Forms: Find the Oklahoma County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Oklahoma City, KS, click this link.
- Oklahoma County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Oklahoma County Courthouse.