Child Custody Attorneys in Overland Park, Kansas in Johnson County
Going through any family law matter is difficult, especially a child custody dispute. In these matters, the main worry in a dispute is the access and the rights regarding the children. When a party is faced with a tricky child custody matter, you want an attorney who is going to put your case and your rights as a parent first, and make sure that the children are protected.
Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC realize that the children in your child custody matter are the most important object. If you decide to retain us for your Overland Park, Kansas child custody case in John County, we promise that our attorneys at our firm will walk you through your case every step of the way.
Depending on the case, sometimes a settlement is the best option in certain Overland Park, Kansas child custody issues. However, sometimes the two different parties’ views on what may or may not be the best for their children are not the same, so a settlement is not a realistic option. When you are facing a devastating child custody matter, our attorneys will represent you and your interests and making sure that your voice is always heard, in and out of the courtroom.
Our firm offer’s attorneys who have solely focused their practice to family law. Additionally, many of the attorneys that you will find at our firm have received a variety of accolades, as you can read in each attorney’s personal biography.
We have an office located in Overland Park, Kansas in Johnson County.
Overland Park, Kansas Child Custody Attorneys Ready to Guide You in Custody Matters in Johnson County
At our firm, we represent clients in a wide variety of child custody matters. Some of these matters include:
- Joint custody: Stange Law Firm, PC attorney’s can help with joint custody cases in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Overland Park, KS.
- Relocation cases: View information about relocation cases in Overland Park, Kansas here.
- Divorce lawyers in Overland Park, KS: Our divorce attorneys are knowledgeable and can assist you with your divorce matter in Overland Park, KS.
- Overland Park, KS Paternity Attorneys: We have the attorneys and legal staff to help with your paternity matter in Johnson County.
- Johnson County Paternity Lawyers: We offer the resources to assist fathers’ and their rights during their family law matter in Overland Park, KS.
- Overland Park, KS Child Support Lawyers: Find out more about our child support lawyers in Johnson County.
- Overland Park, Kansas family lawyers: Our attorneys in Johnson County are experienced in handling family law matters.
You can also learn more about the Johnson County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It is still critical, however, to talk about your individual situation with a child custody lawyer.
- Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Johnson County Court Rules: More information about the Johnson County court rules can be found at this link.
- Johnson County Family Law Forms: Find the Johnson County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- City of Overland Park, KS: Click this link for more information regarding Overland Park, Kansas.
- Overland Park, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Overland Park, KS, click this link.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
Contact Overland Park, Kansas Child Custody Attorneys in Johnson County
Stange Law Firm, PC in Overland Park, KS office is located at 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560 in Overland Park, Kansas 62210.
If you are enduring a child custody case in Overland Park or throughout the Johnson County area and are looking to find a child custody lawyer, Stange Law Firm, PC’s attorneys are here to help. You can contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule your consultation.
Johnson County (Overland Park, KS) Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location.