Child Custody Lawyers in Tulsa, Oklahoma in Tulsa County
Depending on the case, sometimes a settlement is the best option in certain Tulsa, Oklahoma child custody issues. However, sometimes the two different parties’ views on what may or may not be the best for their children are not the same, so a settlement is not a realistic option. When you are facing a devastating child custody matter, our attorneys will represent you and your interests and making sure that your voice is always heard, in and out of the courtroom.
Our firm offer’s attorneys who have solely focused their practice to family law. Additionally, many of the attorneys that you will find at our firm have received a variety of accolades, as you can read in each attorney’s personal biography. Founding Partners of Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine, Kirk as a Super Lawyer and Paola as a Rising Star.
We have an office located in Tulsa, Oklahoma in Tulsa County.
Tulsa, Oklahoma Child Custody Attorneys Ready to Guide You in Custody Matters in Tulsa County
You can also learn more about the Tulsa County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It is still critical, however, to talk about your individual situation with a child custody lawyer.
- Tulsa County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Tulsa County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Tulsa County Court Rules: More information about the Tulsa County court rules can be found at this link.
- Tulsa County Family Law Forms: Find the Tulsa County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Tulsa, KS, click this link.
- Tulsa County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Tulsa County Courthouse.
Contact Tulsa, Oklahoma Child Custody Lawyers in Tulsa County
If you are enduring a child custody case in Tulsa or throughout the Tulsa County area and are looking to find a child custody lawyer, Stange Law Firm, PC’s attorneys are here to help. You can contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule your consultation.
Tulsa County (Tulsa), Oklahoma Office (918-723-2008) | 6660 S. Sheridan Road, Suite 240, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133.