Assisting Unmarried Parents With Child Custody, DNA Testing, Paternity and Child Support in Chicago, Illinois in Cook County
If you have had a child out-of-wedlock, you may have many questions or concerns in terms of child custody and child support. From our divorce and family law office in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, we are committed to helping parents and children in the Chicago Metro area in these types of cases.
We represent parents in Cook County who are not married in cases, including:
- Child custody and parenting time in Chicago, IL: Click here for information about child custody and parenting time in Cook County, IL.
- Child support for children in Cook County, IL: Need assistance with a child support matter in Cook County, IL? Click here to find out more information.
- Cook County, IL Paternity and DNA Testing: Information about DNA testing and paternity laws in Cook County.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: Click here to find all the information you need to know about modifications in custody, visitation and support.
- Fathers’ right lawyers in Chicago, Illinois: Are you a father that needs help with matters relating to fathers’ rights in Cook County, IL? We can help.
- Contempt, visitation and support orders and judgments: Click here to view Additional information about contempt, visitation and support orders, and judgement laws.
Contact us today for an initial consultation with our compassionate Chicago, Illinois paternity lawyers.
Cook County in Chicago, Illinois (Rolling Meadows) Paternity Attorneys
Stange Law Firm, PC has helped many clients in custody, visitation and support matters throughout the State of Illinois. Our law firm focuses our practice on matters relating to family law. We understand the dilemmas of unmarried parents and will work conscientiously to achieve a resolution of your case.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have many attorneys who have received accolades for their work in the area of family law. You can visit their biographies on our webpage to see the list of awards that they have received.
Stange Law Firm, PC analyzes the facts and issues in every client’s matter. We will outline the law as it affects your parental rights and obligations, providing you with an understanding of what you might expect throughout the process. It is important to know that courts in Illinois base their custody determination on the “best interest” of the children. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we can help with the following areas as well:
- Representing unmarried fathers and mothers relative to custody and parenting time.
- Representing parents in child support hearings to determine financial arrangements for the children.
New Family Laws in Illinois
Most people know of the term “child custody”. Now, in Illinois, that term is being referred to as “allocation of parental responsibilities”. Illinois courts now allocate decision making power to each parent. This requires both parents to be involved in the life of their child, even if they aren’t great at communicating. These decisions include: health, religion, education and extracurricular activities.
Contact the Cook County Paternity Attorneys in Chicago, Illinois (Rolling Meadows) Today to Schedule an Initial Consultation
To learn more about the law on child custody, or to find a trust worthy family law attorney in Chicago, IL to help you with your child custody matter, contact us online or by phone at 855-805-0595 to schedule a confidential consultation. We have an office that serves the Chicago Metro area in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
Cook County (Rolling Meadows), Illinois Office (773-453-9390) | 1600 Golf Road, Suite 1264, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008. (*Opening 10/3/2022)