Helping Unmarried Parents With Child Custody, DNA Testing and Support in St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois
If you are a parent who has a child out of wedlock, you are likely faced with dilemmas involving custody and support. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Belleville in St. Clair County, Illinois, we are dedicated to helping parents in these situations.
We represent unmarried parents in matters involving:
- St. Clair County Custody and visitation: Information regarding custody and visitation laws in St. Clair County can be found here.
- Belleville, IL Child support: Our attorneys can assist with single parents and their child support cases.
- Paternity in Belleville, Illinois : We have knowledgeable paternity attorneys in Belleville, Illinois.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support : Sometimes, you need a modification of your custody, visitation, or support. We have the legal staff that can assist.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders : We represent clients in their enforcement of custody, visitation, or support orders.
Contact us today for a confidential half-hour consultation.
St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois Single Parents’ and Paternity Attorneys
Stange Law Firm, PC has represented numerous individuals in custody, visitation and support matters. Our firm has presented to residents in the St. Louis Metro Area on this topic and was mentioned in the St. Louis Post Dispatch in an article titled: A baby daddy is no daddy in the eyes of the law .
Based on our vast experience in this area, Stange Law Firm, PC understands the uniqueness of the concerns of unmarried parents, and will work diligently to achieve a favorable resolution of your case.
We have multiple attorneys who have received awards for their work, as noted in their biographies. Kirk Stange, Founding Partner, was named as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by National Trial Lawyers.
Stange Law Firm, PC will carefully review the facts and issues in your case. We will explain the law as it affects your rights and responsibilities, providing you with an understanding of the legal process and what you can expect as your case moves forward.
- Courts in Illinois always base their decisions on what they perceive to be the “best interest” of the children.
- Stange Law Firm, PC represents unmarried fathers seeking to obtain custody and parenting time, as well as mothers wishing to retain or alter existing custody and visitation arrangements.
- Our firm can represent you in child support hearings to determine whether a parent should be required to provide support or to obtain a modification in an existing child support order.
Child Custody Changes in Illinois
“Allocation of Parental Responsibilities” is the new term for “child custody”. Illinois courts now allocate power to each parent in regards to making decisions on health, education, religion and extracurricular activities. This requires both parents to be involved even if they don’t communicate well with each other.
Contact a St. Clair County in Belleville, IL Paternity Attorney
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
To learn more about the law on child custody, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at our Belleville Office in St. Clair County, Illinois.
St. Clair County (Belleville), IL Office: 618-310-3711 Click to learn more about this location.
115 Lincoln Place Ct., Suite. 101, Belleville, Illinois62221