Stange Law Firm, PC wants to keep you updated with valuable information on family law issues. The articles listed below are to help you get a better understanding of the family law matter you may be dealing with.
- Making the Move: Child Relocation Considerations in Missouri
- Missouri Restraining and Protective Orders
- Who Lets the Dog Out?
- Home Paternity Tests Fill the Shelves in British Pharmacies, and U.S. Companies Following Suit
- Termination of Parental Rights in Missouri
- Prenuptial Agreements for Elderly Couples
- Facebook Evidence Used in More Divorces
- A New Spin on Blended Families
We know that divorce can be a difficult process and that you probably have a lot of questions about it. The articles below are to help you understand the process a little better, including tips to help you get through it with a positive outlook.
- Helping Your Children During Your Divorce
- Divorce Among Military Families and Support Available
- Family-Focused Divorces: How to Prepare Children for an Imminent Divorce
- What You Need to Know When Facing Divorce Later in Life
- Dividing Debt in Divorce
- Interfaith Issues in Divorce and Custody Proceedings
- Collaborative Divorce: An Alternative to Adversarial Court Proceedings
- Divorce in a Down Real Estate Market
- The Major Reason Why Women Divorce in Midlife
- Sesame Street is Teaching our Kids the ABC’s of Life Regarding Divorce
- Missouri Tax Issues in Divorce and Family Law Litigation
- How to Handle a Narcissistic Spouse in Your Divorce Case
- Why is it so important to review beneficiary designations after divorce?
- New Trend: Divorce Parties – Could They Bring Closure?
- When Is My Family Law Case Over?
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we understand how important your children are to you. We are ready to work hard to ensure that their best interests are represented. These articles on child custody can help you get information you may be looking for.
- When Can a Missouri Parent Seek to Modify a Child Custody Order?
- The Basics of Establishing Paternity in Missouri
- Missouri Parenting Plans
- Making Child Visitation Easier for Your Kids
- Use of Virtual Visitation Increasing
- Missouri Child Custody Cases: Information You Should Know
- Child Custody and Visitation Flexibility
- Custody Evaluations and Methodology
- Tips and resources to help you pay for an adoption
Spousal support or child support can sometimes be a hard thing to determine. The articles on the topic below can help you get information we may need and a sense of what to expect during the process.
- Child Support Enforcement and Resources in Missouri
- Calculating Child Support in Missouri
- Child Support Concerns for Missouri Reserve and National Guard Soldiers
- New Missouri Child Support Website Will Improve Child Support Collections
Any family law matter comes with its difficulties and emotional hardship. The articles listed below may be of help when it comes to your family law issue that you are currently enduring.
- Why can’t my attorney tell me what’s going to happen with my case over the phone?
- Why you should listen to your attorney and tune others out
- A child custody case: Is it mitochondrial disorder or medical child abuse?
- Justina Pelletier finally goes home… Parents, could this happen to you?
- Opportunities to settle once a family law case is filed
- Peace on Earth: 6 strategies for handling the in laws this holiday
Men and Divorce/Custody:
When dealing with a divorce or other family law matter, men can face a unique set of challenges. These articles are to help give you a better understanding of those issues.
- Unmarried Fathers May Lose Parental Rights in Missouri
- What is the Missouri Putative Father Registry?
- Paternity: The Importance of Establishing a Legal Father for Your Child
- Unemployed Dads Face Increased Likelihood of Divorce
- Courts look to the importance of dads by favoring joint custody
In The News:
Most divorce or family law cases are private matters. However, some can get the attention of the media. From celebrities to politics, below are some articles that highlight those stories.
- State Supreme Court to Decide Custody Rights of Undocumented Immigrant
- McCourt Postnuptial Agreement Invalid, Expensive Court Battle Continues
You can also read more articles from Stange Law Firm, PC at the links below:
- Stange Law Firm on HG.Org
- Stange Law Firm on Nolo
- Lawyers.com Blog
You can also listen to Family Law Talk ® With Stange Law Firm, PC below:
Call Today To Speak To St. Louis Divorce Attorneys
To learn more about how our divorce lawyers can assist you, please set up your confidential consultation by calling or contacting us online at the locations below: