Charitable Giving and Community Involvement
Charitable Giving and Community Service at Stange Law Firm, PC
Charitable giving, philanthropy and community service is at the heart of Stange Law Firm, PC. Since Stange Law Firm, PC began in 2007, the firm has given its time and money to help make the community a better place. Stange Law Firm, PC believes that it is vital to give back to the community.
Stange Law Firm Old NewsboysIn 2015, Stange Law Firm, PC and Kirk and Paola Stange received the “Making A Difference Award 2015” from Old Newsboys for their efforts. Old Newsboys is a non-profit organization that has raised millions of dollars for hundreds of area children’s charities. In 2016, Kirk and Paola Stange were awarded the highest award from Old Newboys – the “Golden Plate” award. The “Golden Plate” award is given to individuals for their continuous charitable giving. In 2020-2021, the Stanges served as co-chairs for Old Newsboys.
Stange Law Firm, PC and Kirk and Paola Stange have also engaged in numerous other charitable and community activities, including:
- The St. Louis Business Journal has named Stange Law Firm as #14 on the St. Louis’ Biggest Philanthropists – Small Companies list.
- Kirk and Paola Stange have been named Co-Chairs for Old Newsboys Children’s Charity for 2020-21.
- Kirk and Paola Stange established the Stange Law Firm Award at Emory University School of Law to honor Emory University School of Law’s top participants in their Moot Court Program. For their donations, they are members of the White Heart Soceity at Emory University, which is Emory’s leading annual giving society.
- Kirk and Paola Stange are proud to sponsor the Board of Advocates at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law. For their donations, they are members of the Law Society at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law.
- Stange Law Firm, PC is proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of A Night in Margaritaville presented by Kids Rock Cancer with Maryville University
- Stange Law Firm, PC was proud to be a Silver Sponsor for the 10th Annual Ladies Night Out Fundraiser through the Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois.
- Stange Law Firm, PC was proud to be a sponsor of the Old Newsboys Inaugural Charity Polo Match. All of the proceeds benefit thousands of at-risk children in the St. Louis area.
- Stange Law Firm, PC is proud to be a sponsor of the Board of Advocates at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law.
- Stange Law Firm, PC was proud to Sponsor Jeffrey Toobin at the St. Louis Speakers Series at Powell Hall.
- Stange Law Firm, PC was proud to be a Sponsor for the Great Forest Park Balloon Race in 2017.
- Paola Stange was on the Board of Directors for the Mid-County YMCA.
- For donations to Maryville University for Kids Rock Cancer, Kirk and Paola Stange were welcomed to Maryville University’s highest level annual giving recognition club, the Philippine Duchesne Society.
- The Founding Partners have donated significant sums of money funding the new webpages for Kids Rock Cancer and Kids In The Middle. The Founding Partners believe that these are two great organizations who could provide more help to the community with greater visibility online.
- Co-Chairs Kirk and Paola Stange Host Virtual Charity Event for Old Newsboys
- Kids In The Middle listed Stange Law Firm, PC as ” Champions for Kids” for their financial donations to Kids In The Middle.
- Mr. Stange is a Paul Harris Fellow through Clayton-Ladue Rotary for donations to the Rotary Foundation. Mr. Stange served as an unpaid officer for Clayton-Ladue Rotary for several years (Corporal At Arms and Sergeant At Arms) where he helped spearhead the club’s effort in getting their new webpage setup and launched.
- Mr. Stange served on the Advisory Council for Kids Rock Cancer and the National Leadership Council at Maryville University.
- Mr. Stange is the President and on the Board of Directors for the Missouri Collaborative Institute.
- Mrs. Stange was on the Board of Directors for the Mid-County YMCA and the Endangered Wolf Center.
- Mr. Stange has donated his time to mentor younger attorneys through the Missouri Bar Mentoring Program.
- Stange Law Firm, PC was an official partner of the St. Louis Ambush. The St. Louis Ambush is a professional indoor soccer team that plays in the Family Arena in St. Charles.
- Stange Law Firm, PC is also an official partner of the Kansas City Comets. The Kansas City Comets are a professional indoor soccer team.
- Stange Law Firm, PC has provided pro bono legal service for domestic violence victims through the Karis House, at the Journey-St. Louis, on the St. Louis County Domestic Violence Court and for other select domestic violence victims in financial need.
- Mrs. Stange was recognized in 2011 by the St. Louis County Circuit Court as one of five to receive the Outstanding Domestic Violence Guardian ad Litem Award for her significant time volunteering as a guardian ad litem on the domestic violence court.
- Kirk Stange has donated his time to Parents as Teachers by presenting free seminars multiple times on laws relating to custody and child support for unmarried parents.
- Stange Law Firm, PC is proud to be a Contributing Sponsor for the 30th Justice for All Ball for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri.
21 Midwest Locations
To help you keep what’s important when things can’t stay together
Charities & causes
Stange Law Firm, PC and/or the Founding Partners have also supported a wide-range of charities and worthy causes.
- Stange Law Firm Award at Emory University School of Law
- Kids Rock Cancer
- People With Purpose
- Old Newsboys
- Woman’s Place
- St. Louis Men’s Group Against Cancer
- Legal Advocates for Abused Woman Program of Crime Victim Advocacy Center
- Mid-County Family YMCA
- Florissant Police Department
- The Rotary Foundation
- Clayton-Ladue Rotary
- The Journey-St. Louis
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s 2015 Cutest Couple Contest Sponsor
- Friends of Wings
- Brace For Impact
- Wendl Foundation Kentucky Derby Sponsor
- Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation
- Saline Valley Firefighter’s Association
- Kids In The Middle
- Legal Services of Eastern District of Missouri
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis
- Belleville Area Humane Society
- 2015 Missouri Bar Family Law Conference Platinum Sponsor
- 2016 Illinois Bar Solo and Small Firm Conference Sponsor (Afternoon Refreshment Exhibit Break Sponsor)
- Springfield, Illinois YMCA Golf for Kids Par Sponsor
- Voices for Children Smartypants Trivia Night Sponsor
- Hope House’s Fifth Annual Margarita Ball Sponsor
- 2016 St. Louis County Bar Association Annual Picnic Gold Sponsor
- 2016 Carnival for CASA to benefit Jackson County CASA Sponsor
- 2016 For The Common Good Awards Reception – Event Sponsor
- 2016 Battlegrounds at Cedar Lake Sponsor
- 2016 Missouri Bar Annual Meeting “Family Law Track” Silver Sponsor
- 2017 Round Sponsor for CID’s Trivia Night
- Silver Sponsor for the 8th Annual Ladies Night Out Fundraiser for the Southwestern Illinois Violence Prevention Center
- Hole Sponsor for Backstoppers Memorial Golf Tournament
- Sponsor for Motion for Kids Halloween Trivia Night
- Bronze Sponsor for Backstoppers 2016 Guns N Hoses Boxing Tournament
- St. Louis Ambush Soccer Team
- Kansas City Comets Soccer Team
- Bronze Gavel Level Sponsor for the 27th Annual Justice For All Ball by Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Contributing Sponsor for the 30th Annual Justice For All Ball by Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
the midwest community
Growing our Community
The Founding Partners at Stange Law Firm, PC, and other firm employees, have also donated significant time in helping to put on numerous Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Seminars for other attorneys and legal professionals to help improve the legal profession. The law firm’s attorneys regularly speak for organizations like the National Business Institute and the Missouri Bar. Mr. Stange was also honored to speak at the Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference in 2014 with a long list of esteemed speakers.
“Stange has served as a recurrent speaker for MoBarCLE’s Annual Law Update. He has also presented at the Annual Family Law Conference, CLE by the Sea, Family Law Essentials, and How to Build and Manage Firm Success seminars … For all of his service on behalf of the legal community, please join The Missouri Bar in thanking Kirk C. Stange
If you believe you have a cause in which Stange Law Firm, PC might be interested in supporting, you can send us the information at 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), Missouri 63105 or at [email protected] You can also call 1-855-805-0595.
Some of the organizations the Founding Partners, and firm employees, have had speaking engagements with include:
Prenuptial Agreements Line by Line
Strategies For Family Law Illinois
Strategies For Military Family Law
Protect Yourself By Understanding Your Options and Knowing Your Rights
GET HELP NOW
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION
Stange Law Firm, PC
120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450
St. Louis (Clayton), Missouri 63105