Rebecca Terry is the Director of Administration at Stange Law Firm, PC.
Mrs. Terry has been studying and working in the legal field for the last thirteen years and has a thirst for legal knowledge. She completed the Legal Assistant Training Program from the Legal Studies Department at University of Illinois at Springfield. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies and Political Science from the same institution. Currently, she is finishing up her Masters from the same institution and is expected to graduate in 2017.
Mrs. Terry began working for Stange Law Firm, P.C in April of 2008 working directly for Managing Partners Kirk C. Stange and Paola Arzu Stange. In 2012, she was promoted to the position of Office Administrator, whereupon she assists the Managing Partners in the administrative management of the offices. Mrs. Terry supervises the billing clerk, Emily Hawkins, who assists Mrs. Terry with her duties.
Notably, Mrs. Terry has presented numerous CLE Seminars:
- Co-speaker with Kirk Stange, Managing the Discovery Process: A Paralegal's Guide - Institute for Paralegal Education, 2014 & 2015.
- Co-speaker with Kirk Stange, Out of State Discovery for Paralegals - Institute for Paralegal Education, April 7th, 2015.
- Co-speaker with Irma Ramic, A Paralegal's Guide to Discovering Hidden Assets in Divorce - Institute for Paralegal Education, January 21, 2016
- Paralegal's Guide to Family Law - Institute for Paralegal Education, February 17, 2016
- Discovery Requests, Responses, Organization and Review - National Business Institute, August 11, 2016
- Co-speaker with Kelly Davidzuk, Discovery in Divorce - The Ultimate Guide for Paralegals - National Business Institute, January 1, 2017
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and son. She is also a horror movie fanatic and enjoys keeping up with the newest horror movies.