Kelly Davidzuk, Esq.
- Family Law
- Contested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Collaborative Law
- Juvenile Matters
- Property Division
- Guardian ad Litem
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Honors: Dean’s List
Kelly Davidzuk, Esq.
When you hire an attorney, you want to make sure that they are driven, passionate and will work hard for your rights. That’s how Kelly Davidzuk works everyday in her family law practice at Stange Law Firm, PC as the Managing Partner, while also managing the Central Region of the firm in Missouri in Clayton, Union, Columbia, Troy and the St. Louis City (by appointment) office. To help out families with their legal needs, Kelly is also a trained mediator and collaborative law attorney.
Kelly earned her Juris Doctorate degree from the Appalachian School of Law in Virginia. Kelly worked hard in law school and continued to work hard in the area of family law and other areas of civil litigation before she joined the team at Stange Law Firm, PC. Kelly has worked for the firm since 2011. She is licensed to practice in Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma.
Through her dedication to helping her clients, Kelly has received numerous awards, including:
- Super Lawyers – Kelly has been named a Rising Stars Honoree by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine since 2020. (The final published Rising Stars list represents no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state.)
- AVVO Superb Rating, since 2015.
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law, since 2016.
Kelly has spoken at continuing legal education seminars through the National Business Institute. She has also received numerous awards from organizations such as Lead Counsel, the National Advocates, the National Academy of Family Law attorneys and others. Kelly is also the Treasurer of the Missouri Collaborative Institute.
After living in the Appalachian Mountains during law school, Kelly moved back to her hometown of St. Charles, Missouri. Kelly met her husband shortly after returning to Missouri and settled down in the Lake St. Louis area. In her spare time, Kelly loves nothing more than to spend time with her husband and two sons at all of the outdoor St. Louis Family hot spots. Kelly also loves hockey, soccer and international travel.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email and Smartphone Evidence: The Ultimate Guide, National Business Institute, Live 2 Day Seminar in St. Louis, MO, (02/27/20) – (02/28/20)
- Top Challenges in Family Law, National Business Institute (06/12/19)
- Family Law Mediation Boot Camp (incl. 1 Ethics hour), myLawCLE (02/21/19)
- Family Law Mediation Boot Camp (incl. 1 Ethics hour), Federal Bar Association (02/21/19)
- Smart Phone and Social Media Evidence in Divorce Litigation, myLawCLE (2/15/18)
- NBI Live Video Webcast: Smart Phone and Social Media Evidence in Divorce Litigation, National Business Institute (12/4/2017)
- Social Media, Smartphone and Email Evidence: A Paralegal’s Guide, National Business Institute (9/13/17)
- Advanced Custody and Support Issues, National Business Institute (06/12/17)
- Email and Computer Evidence in Divorce, National Business Institute (3/09/17)
- NBI Live Webcast: Discovery in Divorce – The Ultimate Guide for Paralegals, National Business Institute (01/16/17)
- NBI National Webcast: Family Law Agreements from A to Z, National Business Institute (1/21/16)
Honors and Awards
- Rising Stars Honoree, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, 2020 to Present.
- Lawyer as a Problem Solver Certification
- The Willard Owens Award for Excellence in Community Service
- Academic Excellence Award in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Academic Excellence Award in the field of Advanced Negotiation
- The National Advocates – Top 40 Under 40 in Missouri, 2015 – Present
- AVVO Superb Rating, 2015-Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Missouri for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016 – Present
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law, Lead Counsel, 2016
- 10 Best Female Family Law Attorneys in the State of Missouri, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016 – Present
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Missouri, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2016 – Present
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney, Missouri, American Jurist Institute, 2017 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Collaborative Law Attorney
- Global Collaborative Law Council, Associate Member
- Missouri Collaborative Institute, Treasurer
- Missouri Bar Fee Dispute Committee, Volunteer Mediator and Arbitrator
Pro Bono Activities
- Founder and Chair of Parting Clouds, Inc.
Protect Yourself By Understanding Your Options and Knowing Your Rights
GET HELP NOW
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION
Stange Law Firm, PC
120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450
St. Louis (Clayton), Missouri 63105