- Family law focus: At Stange Law Firm, PC, we only represent clients in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska in family law matters. We are familiar with the law and how it affects our clients here
- The time to adequately handle your concerns: It is also critical to work with a lawyer who makes time for you. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we use Your Case Tracker, an online portal for sharing documents confidentially between attorney and client. Attorneys at our Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska firm also give clients their personal cell phone numbers, striving that the firm returns messages and e-mails left before 5:00 p.m. within the same business day.
- Hourly rate options: At Stange Law Firm, PC, we offer attorneys of different experience levels, hourly rates, initial deposit options and approaches to better serve a client’s specific needs. For example, we have partners, team leader attorneys, senior associate attorneys, associate attorneys and junior associate attorneys at different hourly rates and initial deposit amounts to best meet your needs. We also offer a confidential consultation for potential clients to meet us to discuss their options. To read more on this topic, view our FAQ page.
- Case resolution options: Some parties might have contested family law matters where zealous representation is required at a trial or evidentiary hearing. For others, they might be looking to amicably resolve their family law matter outside of court through alternative dispute resolution techniques such as collaborative law or mediation. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have attorneys who can help no matter your goals.
- Recognitions and Honors: As set forth in our attorneys’ individual biographies, and our award page, multiple attorneys at the firm have received recognitions and honors.
- Customer service a priority: Clients should want an attorney who is responsive and who communicates throughout the process. If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns about your level of customer service, it can also be helpful to have access to somebody apart from the attorney handling your case. At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Client Care Director, and our Client Care Assistants, works with our attorneys to ensure that we are being responsive and communicative throughout the representation. Should you want to speak to the Client Care Director, you can call 855-805-0595.
Is Alternative Dispute Resolution Right for You?
Deciding to end your marriage is never simple, especially when you know how difficult the process can be. Luckily, there are alternative methods to divorce