Divorce Lawyers in Missouri and Illinois
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have extensive trial experience and are ready and willing to take your case to trial if necessary. Until a settlement is reached, we believe it is vital to prepare a client's case for trial, because being ready is key to winning. The results of trials are long-lasting and can be hard, if not impossible in some instances, to change if there is an adverse result.
However, all too often, people accuse each other of bad things when the time, energy and money spent really does not make it worthwhile. Often, fighting spouses find that they use up the resources needed to start separate futures while fighting during their divorces.
At Stange Law Firm, we believe that there is often a better way. We encourage our clients to make smart decisions and to resolve matters using common sense when possible. However, we also know that the best way to reach a settlement is to prepare a client's case for trial until there is a settlement because peace can sometimes only be achieved through strength.
Divorce Lawyers and Separation Attorney — Serving St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield and the Surrounding Areas
From separation or annulment to uncontested or contested divorce, we have the resources to handle all aspects of a divorce — no matter how complex. We know the law on divorce and can guide our clients through the process effectively and efficiently.
As set forth in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. In fact, both partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyers Rising Stars for Family Law. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Handling All Divorce-Related Issues in Missouri and Illinois
We represent clients in all aspects of Missouri and Illinois divorces, from initial separations to resolution of all issues related to child custody and child support, as well as all of the financial issues in divorce, including property division and spousal maintenance (alimony).
We understand that each divorce is unique, so we listen closely to every client and customize our representation accordingly. We also implement mediation and collaborative divorce techniques to help our clients achieve the best possible results. If you are interested in using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) for divorce, our lawyers have the experience needed to help you prepare for ADR in your divorce and get the best results possible. In cases where there was fraud, an annulment may also be an option.
Helpful Information for Individuals Going Through a Divorce
You can also find out the following topics on our webpage:
- What to expect at trial
- Petitioner vs. Respondent in divorce
- Divorce FAQs
- Questions for divorce attorney
- Same-sex divorce
- Change of judges in divorce proceedings
- Bankruptcy and divorce
- Private investigators in divorce
- Divorce counseling
- Plan for divorce
- Children and divorce
From our webpage, you can also read articles about divorce and family law, view informational videos, divorce seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Contact Divorce Attorneys in Missouri and Illinois
Contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential half-hour consultation at any of our convenient locations.
- St. Louis County (Clayton), MO: 314-963-4700 Learn more
- West County (Ellisville), MO: 636-200-6400 Learn more
- Jackson County (Lee's Summit), MO Office: 816-875-4505 Learn more
Jefferson County (Arnold), MO Office: 636-296-3060
- St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Learn more
- Franklin County (Union), MO Office: 636-388-0700 Learn more
- Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 636-487-0088 Learn more
- Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595 Learn more
- St. Clair County (Belleville), IL Office: 618-310-3711 Learn more
- Madison County (Edwardsville), IL Office: 618-307-7100 Learn more
- Sangamon County (Springfield), IL: 217-717-8605 Learn more
- Monroe County (Waterloo), IL (by appt. only): 618-208-0587 Learn more
- Saint Louis City, MO Office (by appt. only): 314-499-8340 Learn more
- Jackson County (Kansas City), MO (by appt. only): 816-299-4530 Learn more