Family Law Attorneys Practicing in Madison County, Illinois
Family forms the foundation upon which lives are built. When that foundation is shaken, it can effect the entire family. A family attorney can help navigate you through this difficult time.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we limit our practice to family law matters, which gives us the experience to resolve even the most complex, sophisticated and serious family law issues for our clients. From our office in Edwardsville at 5 Club Centre Ct, Suite A, Edwardsville, Illinois 62025, we serve clients throughout Madison County who are looking for quality family law representation.
You can also obtain more information about the Madison County Family Law by going to the following links:
- Madison County Divorce Forms: Madison County Circuit Clerk Divorce Forms.
- Directions to Madison County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the Madison County Courthouse.
- Madison County Local Court Rules: Madison County Circuit Court website.
- Madison County Forms: What the court can and cannot do in Madison County.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Click this link to view an estimate on how much your child support may be in Illinois.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our passionate, bold Edwardsville family law attorneys, call 618-307-7100 or contact our law firm online.
You can also get more information on our Illinois Divorce Law Blog.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculator for Illinois.
Handling the Full Range of Family Law Issues in Madison County, Illinois in Edwardsville
We represent clients in an array of family law matters, including:
- Edwardsville, IL Divorce Attorneys: Our attorneys are no strangers to representing client's in their divorce matters.
- High Asset Divorce in Madison County: Protecting your assets during your divorce is very important. Stange Law Firm, PC offers attorneys that can help.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements in Edwardsville, IL: Our Madison County attorneys can help you draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Madison County: The lawyers at our firm can represent you in your paternity matter.
- Edwardsville, IL Guardianships and conservatorships: Our lawyers can assist clients with their guardianship and conservatorship cass in Edwardsville, Illinois.
- Fertility and surrogacy in Madison County: Stange Law Firm, PC fertility and surrogacy attorneys in Edwardsville, Illinois.
- Edwardsville, IL Step-parent adoption: Adopting a step-child is an important time in an individuals life. Our attorneys can make it easier on you.
- Adoption in Madison County: Our attorney's represent clients in their adoption cases in Edwardsville, Illinois.
- Madison County Minor emancipation: The lawyers at our firm are able to represent both teen's and parent's during a minor emancipation matter.
- Grandparents' rights in Edwardsville, IL: We represent clients in grandparents' rights.
- Appeals in Madison County: Our lawyers can assist in your family law appeal case.
- Edwardsville, IL Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: We have attorneys that can assist in your mediation and collaborative family law issues.
- Madison County Child Support Attorneys: Our attorneys are knowledgeable in child support matters in Edwardsville, IL.
- Child Custody in Madison County: The child custody lawyers in Madison County are able to assist.
- Juvenile Matters in Edwardsville, IL: Stange Law Firm, PC attorneys depressant clients in their juvenile cases.
- Madison County Modifications: The attorneys at our firm are able to represent clients in their Madison County modification cases.
- Contempt and family access motions in Edwardsville, IL: Our attorneys represent individuals in family access motions and contempt cases.
- Military Divorce in Madison County: The attorneys at our firm would be honored to represent you during your military divorce.
- Name Change in Edwardsville, IL: Our lawyers can help with your legal name change.
- Madison County Orders of Protection: The attorneys at our firm are experienced in helping domestic violence matters.
- Same Sex Divorce in Edwardsville, IL: We represent client's in their same sex divorce in Madison County.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. In fact, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers. Partner Jillian Wood has been Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce Law.
Contact a Family Law and Divorce Attorneys Practicing in Madison County/Edwardsville, Illinois for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in the St. Louis Metro East in Illinois, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including
Madison County (Edwardsville), IL Office: 618-307-7101 Click to learn more about this location.