Juvenile Matters

Juvenile Matters in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma in St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield, Tulsa and Beyond

If your child (or children) have been removed from the home by the Missouri Division of Family Services or, the Illinois Department of Children & Family Services or the Kansas Department for Children or Families, you need legal help. We can help in these circumstances.

In some instances where they belive that abuse or neglect has occurred, or if you have a substantiated finding that you abused or neglected your child, the state may act to remove your children. If you want to remain a part of the life of your children, it is important that you act quickly to ensure that your parental rights are maintained and your contact is re-established.

In other cases, the state may not remove your children, but they may make regular visits to ensure that your home is a safe place. They also might require that you take certain action to satisfy them.

In many of these cases, you also might need to take important action to rehabilitate yourself of take appropriate action so that your home is a safe place. A guardian ad litem may also monitor to the situation as well to protect the interests of your children. We have experience working with guardians ad litem.

We offer experienced legal representation on behalf of parents in a wide range of family law matters, including abuse and neglect proceedings in juvenile court. It is critical to have legal counsel if the state or law enforcement have become involved. To schedule a consultation, please call or contact us online.

Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma Juvenile Attorneys

Stange Law Firm, PC, has years of experience dealing with the state in matter within the juvenile court.  If there is a meeting with the state, you want a lawyer there on your side with you. Let Stange Law Firm, PC represent your interests to ensure you have a favorable result in your case.

You can read more on this topic in an article titled: Law enforcement involvement in child custody proceedings.

Schedule a Consultation With Our Attorneys

Contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at any of our convenient locations.