Child Support Attorneys in St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois
For many people, part of the divorce or paternity case resolution involves determining child support. If you live in or near St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois, you want a Belleville child support attorney advocating for you at this time.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we can present your case so that — no matter if you are paying child maintenance or receiving child maintenance — the amount is determined in a just manner.
We have many attorneys who have received awards for their work on family law cases. Partner Jillian Wood is Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. Founding Partner, Kirk Stange was also named to the list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers. You can read more about each attorney and their awards in their individual biographies on our webpage.
Schedule a confidential half-hour consultation by calling our Belleville office at 618-310-3711. Our Belleville, Illinois, office is located in St. Clair County and serves clients in the St. Louis Metro East.
You can also obtain more information about the St. Clair County Family Court by going to the following links:
- Map to St. Clair County Courthouse: If you’re wondering exactly where the St. Clair County Courthouse is, click on this link to help.
- St. Clair County Family Law Forms: Click this link for the St. Clair County Family Law Forms.
- St. Clair County Local Court Rules: Rules and regulations of the St. Clair County Local Court.
We Can Help You With Your Belleville Child Support Matter in St. Clair County, Illinois
In Illinois, child support payments are determined by statutory guidelines. The most critical factor used in the formula is now the combined net income of the parties. However, other factors such as child care costs and medical costs are also relevant.
If you are going through a divorce in Belleville, you can view an Illinois child support estimate chart to calculate an approximate dollar figure. The following items are included in the estimate:
- Number of children involved in the child support payment calculation
- Monthly cost of family group health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent
- Amount of monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for children from a previous marriage or relationship
- Amount of monthly alimony paid by non-custodial parent to a spouse from a previous marriage
St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois Child Support Modification and Contempt Lawyers
Our Illinois child support lawyers also represent parents requiring assistance with modifications and enforcements of existing child support orders. Child support orders can be modified when there has been a substantial change in material condition. They can also be enforced through a contempt action when the non-custodial parent fails to pay the court-ordered child support.
Contact a Belleville Child Support Attorney in St. Clair County, Illinois
If you are looking to hire a Belleville attorney to assist with initial determinations of child support or post-divorce child support issues, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Belleville Office.
St. Clair County (Belleville), IL Office: 618-310-3711 Click to learn more about this location. 115 Lincoln Place Ct., Se. 101, Belleville, Illinois 62221.