St. Charles, Missouri Child Support Attorneys
In St. Charles, trust the experienced child support attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC for legal guidance in child support matters. Our law firm handles initial determinations of child support as well as motions to modify and contempt actions involving child support. Whatever your legal need involving child support, we can help you.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we ensure that child support is determined in a fair and appropriate manner by ensuring that courts look at the visitation credit, the cost of health care and daycare and by ensuring income numbers on the Form 14 are accurate. Schedule a confidential half-hour consultation by calling our St. Charles office at 636-940-5900.
Many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for family law, as noted in their biographies on our webpage. We have attorneys who were named “Rising Stars Honorees” by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine.
Determining Child Support in St. Charles, Missouri
Child support in Missouri is calculated by statutory guidelines. The guidelines will consider elements that are involved in raising a child — work-related child care costs and health insurance costs. For example, as well as the gross income of each parent, the number of overnights, child support paid to children from a previous marriage or relationship, along with other factors. You can view the Missouri child support calculator to learn more and calculate an estimated amount.
St. Charles County Child Support Modification and Support Enforcement Lawyer
Our St. Charles child support lawyers also handle changes in circumstances after the entry in an original child support order. These changes, if substantial and continual, can often be significant enough to justify a modification.
To get more information about St. Charles County Family Law, you can click on the following links:
- St. Charles County Local Court Rules: PDF format of the St. Charles County local court rules.
- Directions to St. Charles County Courthouse: Click to view Google Maps to help navigate to the St. Charles County Courthouse.
- St. Charles County Dissolution of Marriage Information: Click to see the St. Charles County dissolution of marriage and other related matters information.
- St. Charles County Parent Handbook: A handbook for divorcing/separating parents.
- St. Charles County Family Court: Website of the St. Charles County Family Court.
- St. Charles County Missouri Judiciary: St. Charles County website for local rules and filing information.
- St. Charles County Family Court: Click to view the St. Charles County family court website.
Contact a St. Charles Child Support Lawyer
If you live in St. Charles and need assistance with a child maintenance matter, and are trying to find a child support attorney to hire, call our St. Charles law firm at 636-940-5900 to schedule a confidential half-hour (30-minute) consultation. You can also contact us online.
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location. 2268 Bluestone Drive, St. Charles, Missouri63303