It is very important that you take the correct steps to ensure that your parental rights are protected once you receive a notice of your transfer. It is also important to make sure that your children are properly cared for while you’re away.
At Stange Law Firm, PC we are prepared to help you with the issues ranging from:
- Preparing a family care plan, including a Power of Attorney for your child’s care
- Modification of any existing child custody or visitation orders
- Seeking protection under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), including stays of pending actions during your deployment or TDY
- Addressing issues related to child support
- Custodial parent relocations
Contact Stange Law Firm, PC Today in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, or Oklahoma
Contact Stange Law Firm, PC today to schedule an initial consultation about your military deployment and child custody issue. Contact us online or call us at any one of our locations in Missouri. Illinois, Kansas or Oklahoma. We have locations in St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield, Wichita, Tulsa and beyond in the Midwest.