Topeka, Kansas Child Support Lawyers in Shawnee County

Topeka, KS Child Support Lawyers in Shawnee County

Sometimes, an individual may need to modify their child support due to changes in finances. Our child support attorneys in Shawnee County are able to represent you when you need to modify an existing child support order. The attorneys at our firm can also help you file a motion for contempt if the opposing party fails to pay the court-ordered child support.

If you are located in the Shawnee County area and in need of a child support attorney, you can turn to Stange Law Firm, PC for help. There can be a lot of concerns regarding your financial situation following a divorce. Our attorney's are skilled and ready to handle your support matter in the Topeka, Shawnee County area.

At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have developed sensible and successful methods for protecting the rights of our clients in child support proceedings. We offer all the resources necessary to carry out your case the best way possible, as well as making sure you are informed every step of the way.

Our attorneys focus solely on family law and divorce; this is why many of our attorneys have received various rewards and recognition by prestigious institutes and organizations. Our legal staff has received awards from Super Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, National Academy of Family Law Attorney's, Lead Counsel, and more.

Do You Need Assistance With Child Support in Shawnee County?

As a parent, you may be required to provide tax records, payroll stubs and other documentation to ensure full disclosure regarding your finances. Our skilled Kansas child support attorneys can assist you in gathering the necessary documentation. We also take on the responsibility of performing the child support calculation.

You can also learn more about the Shawnee County Family Court by visiting the following pages:

From our webpage, you can read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our or mobile application.

Contact a Shawnee County Child Support Lawyer Today in Topeka, Kansas

If you are looking to hire a Kansas City child support lawyer to assist with any issues you may have regarding child support, our attorneys would be glad to help you. Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a confidential consultation.

Shawnee County (Topeka), Kansas Office (785-380-2382) | 800 SW Jackson Street, Suite 812, Topeka, Kansas 66612