In 2017, Stange Law Firm, PC will be hosting Divorce 101 Seminars in Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas on September 12 (Kansas law), 13 (Illinois law), and 14 (Missouri law). The seminars will be held on Youtube Live at 6:00 p.m. CDT, allowing individuals to view the seminar from the comfort of their own homes. The seminar itself will last about an hour. During the Youtube Live event, there will be a live feed for individuals to ask questions that can be answered at the end of the seminar.
The Divorce 101 Seminars will cover the following topics:
- Contested versus Uncontested Divorce
- Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Maintenance (Alimony)
- Property Division
- Division of Debt
- Attorney’s Fees
- Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Ten Common Costly Mistakes in Divorce
Prior to our seminar, you can also view the following information on divorce:
- High-asset divorce: If you are going through a divorce and have a high net worth, our lawyers can help guide you through the process.
- Contested divorce: If you have a divorce with contested issues, we have experience with a contested divorce.
- Uncontested divorce: If you and your spouse both want a divorce and need assistance with an uncontested divorce, our lawyers can help.
- What to expect at trial: If you are in the midst of a contested divorce where a trial will be necessary, our lawyers can help answer your questions and effectively represent you at trial if you need representation.
- Legal separation: Sometimes, a marriage is not working, but the parties still believe there is a reasonable likelihood it can be saved. We can help you with a legal separation if this is the case.
- Legal issues in divorce: Are you concerned with the legal issues involved in a divorce? Our lawyers can talk to you about the legal issues that might be in play in your case.
- Petitioner vs. Respondent in divorce: Parties can sometimes be confused about the difference between a Petitioner and Respondent in a dissolution of marriage. We can help explain the difference.
- Divorce FAQs: Are you wanting to find out some information about divorce? Our lawyers can help answer your questions.
- Questions for divorce attorney: Do you have questions that you want to ask a divorce lawyer? Our lawyers are here to help.
- Same-sex divorce: Are you in a same-sex marriage and need help with a divorce? Our lawyers can help.
- Change of judges in divorce proceedings: Are you in the midst of a divorce and wondering whether you might be able to obtain a different judge? Find out if that is an option.
- Bankruptcy and divorce: Financial difficulties can be a leading cause of divorce. If you have debt you cannot pay, but also need a divorce, you can talk with our lawyers about your options.
- Private investigators in divorce: In some cases, you may be interested in hiring a private investigator to prove marital misconduct, conduct detrimental to custody, or help locate hidden assets.
- Divorce counseling: Are you interested in divorce counseling? Our lawyers can help guide you in the right direction.
- Plan for divorce: Do you believe you have a divorce that is inevitably on the horizon? Our lawyers can help you plan for divorce.
- Children and divorce: If you have children and are going through a divorce, you are likely concerned about the possible effects on them.
- Marital misconduct and divorce: Are you concerned that your spouse has committed marital misconduct? You can talk to a lawyer about the possible effects this can have on your divorce.
- Social media in divorce FAQ: With many utilizing social media, individuals often wonder whether they should continue to use social media or what is appropriate to post. Our lawyers can discuss this with you.
- Woman’s name change after divorce: After divorce, many wives change their name back to their maiden or former name. We can discuss your options with you.
- Divorce and insurance FAQ: If you are going through a divorce, you may be worried about how this will affect the insurance that you have.
- Dating during divorce: You might be wondering whether dating during divorce is advisable or not. Our lawyers can talk to you about it.
- Residency requirements: If you are looking to file for divorce in a particular state, it is vital that you meet the residency requirements to file. Our lawyers can discuss the legal and factual issues involved in your case.
- Waiting periods: To complete a divorce, you have to satisfy waiting or separation requirements. Our lawyers can discuss this with you.
- Infidelity and Divorce: Parties often wonder what the effect of cheating has on the outcome of a divorce. This page talks about it.
Attend Free Family Law Seminars — Call Now To Learn More
To receive more information about upcoming Stange Law Firm seminars, please give our lawyers a call or send us a message online.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this seminar is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied simply by attending this seminar. Nothing in this seminar is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois reviews nor approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us or attending this seminar does not create an attorney-client relationship. Past results afford no guarantee of future results and every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. The images and videos contained on this website are intended to provide a graphical representation of family law issues and do not depict actual clients, scenes, or parties.