The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to present unforeseen and life-altering challenges for many of our clients on a daily basis.
Stange Law Firm continues to work diligently to ensure the safety of our employees, clients and surrounding communities while also striving to provide the best representation possible through this challenging period.
We want to assure you that your representation and/or access to a lawyer will not be disrupted and our firm will work with you to ensure your matter continues (if you have hired us) to move forward in a competent, communicative and diligent manner.
As an added precautionary measure, Stange Law Firn also strongly encourages clients and prospective clients to meet with an attorney and/or legal staff member via video conference or phone conference versus in-person meetings. Video conference, in particular, is highly effective and still results in a face-to-face meeting, but in an electronic format.
We ask that clients and prospective clients still insisting to visit a Stange Law Firm location in-person follow these preventative measures to assist in keeping our employees and other clients healthy:
1. Before you come to one our offices, please do not come in-person if you have been ill for the two weeks prior to the law office visit.
2. Before you come to one of our offices, please do not come if you have been around anyone who has been ill for the two weeks prior to the law office visit.
3. Before you have come to one of our offices, please make sure you have not traveled out of the country within the two weeks prior to the law office visit.
4. If you are showing symptoms or feel ill at the time of your in-person appointment, please let us know and we will arrange a video or phone meeting/consultation.
5. Wash your hands regularly and cover your mouth when sneezing. Take the necessary precautions you usually would during the flu season.
6. For those who are entering our offices, we encourage individuals to wear face masks. In many of our offices, we have complimentary face masks that we are giving away as a courtesy for those who do not have one. You can call in advance to see if complimentary masks are still available in a particular location before you arrive. Please note that in some locations there may be other regulations or orders that apply.
Further, due to the difficult economic times that many are currently experiencing, and as a courtesy because many might be leery of phone/video consultations, we are we are offering initial consultations at a reduced rate for the first hour below our normal rate (on a temporary basis during this crisis). Call 855-805-0595 if you would like to schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys.
We are continuing to watch this situation and will continue to provide updates as the situation warrants. Thank you for your patience and understanding.