The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to present unforeseen and life-altering challenges for many of our clients on a daily basis.
Stange Law Firm continues to work diligently to ensure the safety of our employees, clients and surrounding communities while also striving to provide the best representation possible through this challenging period.
We want to assure you that your representation and/or access to a lawyer will not be disrupted and our firm will work with you to ensure your matter continues (if you have hired us) to move forward in a competent, communicative and diligent manner.
As an added precautionary measure, Stange Law Firm also allows clients and prospective clients to meet with an attorney and/or legal staff member via video conference or phone conference versus in-person meetings. Video conference, in particular, is highly effective and still results in a face-to-face meeting, but in an electronic format.
We ask that clients and prospective clients still insisting to visit a Stange Law Firm location in-person follow these preventative measures to assist in keeping our employees and other clients healthy:
1. Before you come to one of our offices, please do not come in-person if you have been ill for the two weeks prior to the law office visit.
2. Before you come to one of our offices, please do not come if you have been around anyone who has been ill for the two weeks prior to the law office visit.
3. Before you come to one of our offices, please make sure you have not traveled out of the country within the two weeks prior to the law office visit.
4. If you are showing symptoms or feel ill at the time of your in-person appointment, please let us know and we will arrange a video or phone meeting/consultation.
5. Wash your hands regularly and cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing. Take the necessary precautions you usually would during the flu season.
6. Please note that in some locations there may be other regulations or orders that apply. However, for those who are entering our offices, we strongly recommend individuals wear face masks if they have not been vaccinated (including those who are not at least 2 weeks post-completion of a vaccination series). In many of our offices, we have complimentary face masks that we are giving away as a courtesy for those who do not have one. You can call in advance to see if complimentary masks are still available in a particular location before you arrive.
We are continuing to watch this situation and will continue to provide updates as the situation warrants. Thank you for your patience and understanding.