Columbia, Missouri Child Support Lawyers in Boone County
In many individuals dissolution of marriage or child custody case, a key component involved is the determination of child support. You need someone you can count on when you are faced with a child support case. If you live in or near Boone County in Columbia, Missouri, Jefferson City or Cole County, Missouri you want an attorney that will make sure the child support amount in your case is fair and just.
Stange Law Firm, PC will help you get the fair child support amount you deserve. Many of our attorneys have earned awards in the areas of divorce and family law. The Founding Partners and Partners are among the list of attorneys that are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. The skills and experience used to achieve these awards will be put to hard work on your case. To learn more about the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC and to see the awards each individual has earned, visit each attorney’s biography.
Columbia, MO Child Support Attorneys Available to Represent Clients in Boone County
Schedule a confidential, half-hour consultation by calling our Columbia office at 573-303-0595. Our Columbia, Missouri office serves clients across Boone County.
You can also learn more about the Boone County Family Court by visiting the following pages:
- Boone County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click this link to view the Boone County’s Circuit Clerk’s website.
- Boone County Family Court Rules: Rules and regulations for the Family Court in Boone County.
- Map to Boone County Courthouse: This will help you find the Boone County Courthouse.
- Boone County Family Law Forms: Click this link to view the family law forms.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: This link will assist in estimating how much your child support payment may be.
Lawyers Who Can Help You With Your Columbia Child Support Matter in Boone County, Missouri
There are many legal guidelines that determine child support amounts in Missouri. Net income of the non-custodial parent, daycare, and medical expenses all play a role in the formula for determining this amount. When you need someone who understands these laws and can get you a fair amount, Stange Law Firm, PC is here to help.
If you are currently in a divorce in Columbia, you can view the child support calculator for Missouri to get a general estimate for your child support amount. The estimate will include:
- Number of children involved;
- Net monthly income of the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of family group health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for other children; and
- Amount of monthly alimony paid by non-custodial parent to a spouse from a previous marriage
Boone County in Columbia, Missouri Child Support Attorneys
If you have had a change of circumstances in a substantial and continuing nature, you may have a case for child support modification. Our Columbia, Missouri child support attorneys can represent you when you need a modification or enforcement of existing orders. If your ex fails to pay the court-ordered child support, we can also help you in a motion for contempt case.
Contact Columbia Child Support Lawyers in Boone County, Missouri
If you are looking to hire a Columbia child support law firm to assist with initial determinations of child support or post-divorce child support issues, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Columbia Office.
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595. Click to learn more about this location. 1506 Chapel Hill Rd., Suite H, Columbia, Missouri65203