Kansas City, KS Child Support Attorneys
If you have children during or after a divorce, part of the divorce process will involve determining either how child support will work. If you live in or near Kansas City, Kansas you will want a child support attorney who can protect you and has your best interest in mind.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we ensure that – no matter if you are paying child maintenance or receiving child maintenance – the amount is determined in a fair and just manner. There can be a lot of concerns regarding your financial situation following a divorce. Our attorney’s are skilled and ready to handle your support matter in the Kansas City, Kansas area. We offer all the resources necessary to carry out your case the best way possible, as well as making sure you are informed and involved in your case every step of the way.
Our attorneys focus solely on family law and divorce and this is one of the many reasons why many of our attorneys have received various rewards and recognition by prestigious institutes and organizations. Our legal staff has received awards from Super Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, National Academy of Family Law Attorney’s, Lead Counsel, and more. To learn more about our attorneys, you can read each of their individual biographies.
Do You Need Assistance With Child Support in Kansas City?
As a parent, you may be required to provide tax records, payroll stubs and other documentation to ensure full disclosure regarding your finances. Our skilled Kansas child support attorneys can assist you in gathering the necessary documentation. We also take on the responsibility of performing the child support calculation.
You can also learn more about the Overland Park, KS Family Court by visiting the following pages:
- Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Johnson County Court Rules: More information about the Johnson County court rules can be found at this link.
- Johnson County Family Law Forms: Find the Johnson County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- City of Overland Park, KS: Click this link for more information regarding Overland Park, Kansas.
- Overland Park, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Overland Park, KS, click this link.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
Contact a Johnson County Child Support Lawyer Today in Overland Park, Kansas near Kansas City, KS
If you are looking to hire a Kansas City child support lawyer to assist with any issues you may have regarding child support, our attorneys would be glad to help you. Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a confidential consultation.
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location. 7300 West 100th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas 62210.