Represents Individuals in Divorce in Belleville, Illinois and Across St. Clair County
If you are going through a divorce, you probably have lots of questions and concerns. An experienced St. Clair County attorney in Belleville, Illinois can help you understand the legal process and explain your options. Going through a divorce can be an extremely challenging time. You want quality representation in these times.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Belleville divorce lawyers work hard to protect our clients' interests in Illinois divorce proceedings. When there are children involved we hold their interests as a top priority and do everything we can to make sure our clients can be assured that their interests are protected. From our Belleville office on Lincoln Place Court, we represent clients with family law needs throughout St. Clair County, Illinois.
As set forth in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. In fact, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers. Partner Jillian Wood is Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law.
You can also obtain more information about the St. Clair County Family Court in Belleville, Illinois by going to the following links:
- Map to St. Clair County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the St. Clair County Courthouse.
- St. Clair County Family Law Forms: PDF files of the family law rules for St. Clair County.
- St. Clair County Local Court Rules: Find a PDF format of the domestic relations local rules in St. Clair County by clicking here.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Our attorneys can assist in your Illinois child support case.
To schedule a complimentary initial consultation to discuss your specific needs, call our Belleville divorce lawyers at 618-310-3711 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois. You can also get more information on our Illinois Divorce Law Blog.
No Substitute for Local Knowledge in St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois
Like many areas of Illinois, St, Clair County in Belleville is a place all its own, and that makes its legal community unique. When it comes to Illinois family law issues, we know the kind of information that judges will want to see when they decide these cases and we know how to present that information effectively.
Our attorneys know what it takes to move divorce cases effectively through the St. Clair County Courthouse in Belleville, as well as Madison County and Monroe County, ensuring that they obtain a positive result. We use our vast knowledge of the area's legal climate to work toward favorable outcomes for our clients.
Handling All Aspects of Belleville, Illinois in St. Clair County Divorces
As your full-service family law firm, we can advise and represent you on any and all issues that may arise during the divorce process in Illinois, such as:
- Child custody and visitation in Belleville, IL: We represent clients in their child custody matters in Belleville, Illinois.
- Child support in Belleville, IL: Our attorneys are experienced with child support matters and can assist.
- Belleville, IL Spousal maintenance and alimony: We represent individuals in Belleville, IL for their spousal maintenance or alimony case.
- Division of property and debts in Belleville, IL: Dividing property and debt is not an easy task. Our attorneys can help.
- Belleville, IL Post-divorce modifications: Sometimes after a divorce there needs to be modifications, our knowledgeable attorneys can assist.
- Dissolution of same sex marriage in Belleville, IL: We represent clients in St. Clair County with this dissolution of same sex marriage.
Contact a Belleville, Illinois in St. Clair County Divorce Attorney for a Complimentary Consultation
If you are contemplating divorce in the St. Louis Metro East in Illinois, including St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois, and other areas in the St. Louis Metro East call our Belleville office at 618-310-3711 or contact our law firm online. You can also find out more information below about our Belleville location:
St. Clair County (Belleville), IL Office: 618-310-3711 Click to learn more about this location.