Troy, MO Divorce Attorneys in Lincoln County, Missouri
From our office in Lincoln County at 20 Centerline Drive, Troy Missouri 63379, our divorce lawyers have the experience, the dedication and the skill to properly handle your case in Lincoln County, Missouri. You can count on us to be there with you at every step, constantly working to put you in the best possible situation as you move into this new phase of your life.
As set forth in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. Additionally, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Notably, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Your Troy, Missouri Divorce Attorneys in Lincoln County
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we only practice family law, which ensures that we know all the difficulties of your case. No matter where you live in Lincoln County, including Troy and Ellsberry, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you.
To learn more about the Lincoln County Family Court, please visit the following link:
- Missouri Judiciary on Lincoln County Court: Find information on the Missouri Judiciary at this link.
- Directions to Lincoln County Court: Get directions to the Lincoln County courthouse.
Our Lincoln County, Missouri Divorce Attorneys in Troy Are Here to Protect Your Interests
Our divorce attorneys in Lincoln County in Troy are experienced litigators, and we prepare every case for a contested hearing. While we always work toward a reasonable settlement, we are ready to do whatever it takes to help you reach your goals.
We represent clients in a wide-range of matters, including:
- Child custody and visitation in Lincoln County: Our attorneys are happy to help with your child custody issues in Troy, MO.
- Lincoln County Child support: Stange Law Firm, PC can assist clients in their child support matters in Lincoln County.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in Lincoln County: We represent clients with their spousal maintenance and alimony issues in Troy, Missouri.
- Lincoln County Division of property and debts: During a divorce, you may need to divide both property and debts. Our divorce attorneys in Troy, MO can help.
- Post-divorce modifications in Lincoln County:We represent clients in Lincoln County in their post-divorce modification matters.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Contact Lincoln County/Troy, Missouri Divorce Lawyers
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your divorce or seperation matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at our Lincoln County Office in Troy, Missouri. Information about our location is below:
Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 636-487-0088 Click to learn more about this location.