St. Charles County, MO Divorce Lawyers
From our office in St. Charles County Missouri at 2268 Bluestone Drive in St. Charles, our divorce law firm has the experience to properly handle your case in St. Charles County, Missouri. You can rely on us to be there with you throughout the case to zealously advocate for you.
As listed in the attorney biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and recognitions for family law. Of note, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Along with various other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we only practice divorce and family law. This helps up see the complexities that you might face in your case.
You can find out more about the St. Charles Family Court by following the links below:
- St. Charles County Local Court Rules: Click to view a list of the rules and regulation of the St. Charles County local court rules.
- Directions to St. Charles County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the St. Charles County courthouse.
- St. Charles County Dissolution of Marriage Information: Click this link to see more information about St. Charles County dissolution of marriage.
- St. Charles County Parent Handbook: Interested in seeing the St. Charles County parent handbook? Click this link.
- St. Charles County Family Court: Click to view more information regarding St. Charles County family court.
- St. Charles County Missouri Judiciary: Read judiciary information pertaining to St. Charles County here.
- St. Charles County Family Court: Additional information about St. Charles County family court can be found here.
We Will Protect Your Interests in St. Charles County, Missouri
Our attorneys are experienced domestic relations attorneys, and we prepare every case meticulously. While we always work toward an amicable resolution, we are ready to help you reach your goals should that not be possible.
We represent clients in a wide-range of matters, including:
- Child custody and visitation in St. Charles County: The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC can assist with your child custody and visitation matters in St. Charles, MO.
- St. Charles County Child support: Our lawyers at our firm are familiar with child support issues in St. Charles County.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in St. Charles County: Spousal maintenance and alimony can be a difficult process. Our St. Charles, Missouri lawyers can help.
- St. Charles County Division of property and debts: We represent St. Charles clients in their division of property and debts.
- Post-divorce modifications in St. Charles County: We have knowledgeable divorce attorneys that are able to help with your post-divorce modification in St. Charles.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois. You can also get more information at our St. Charles Divorce Law Blog.
Contact St. Charles County Divorce Lawyers Today
Contact us online or by phone to schedule a complimentary and confidential half-hour consultation at our St. Charles County Office:
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location.