Clayton, Missouri Family Lawyers Representing Clients in St. Louis County, Missouri
For many people in and around Clayton, Missouri and throughout the country, family is what is most important. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law matters. We have the experience and focus to successfully resolve even the most difficult family law matters for our clients.
From our office in St. Louis County on South Central Avenue, we represent clients at the Clayton Courthouse who are looking for a legal team they can rely on for effective representation. For your convenience, our office in Clayton is right across the street from the new Family Court. This location can give you an added level of convenience when you have court dates in your case.
To learn more about the St. Louis County Family Court, please visit the following link: St. Louis County Family Court
For directions and parking information in Clayton, go to the following link:
- Directions to Clayton Courthouse: In need of directions? This link will help you get to the Courthouse in Clayton.
- Clayton Parking Information: Additional information about parking in Clayton.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our passionate, bold Clayton family law attorneys, call 314-963-4700 or contact our law firm online.
Handling Complex Family Law Issues in Clayton, Missouri
Family court judges in Clayton have different expectations than those in other counties, and our attorneys fully understand what judges at the Clayton Courthouse expect to see in complex cases.
Our knowledge of family law in St. Louis helps us reach positive outcomes in an array of family law matters, including:
- Divorce and separation in Clayton, MO: Our attorneys can represent you in your divorce case.
- High Asset Divorce in Clayton, MO: If you are going through a high asset divorce, Stange Law Firm, PC can help.
- Clayton, MO Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements attorneys: Our attorneys can help you with your prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Clayton, MO: A lot of children are born out of wedlock, our attorneys can assist.
- Clayton, MO Guardianships and conservatorships: We represent clients in Guardianships and conservatorships in Clayton, Missouri.
- Fertility and surrogacy in Clayton, MO:Our attorneys can help with agreements that involve fertility and surrogacy.
- Clayton, MO Step-parent adoption lawyers: Becoming a step-parent is a major step in a relationship, and our attorneys can help.
- Adoption in Clayton, MO: Our attorneys in Clayton, MO can assist in adoptions.
- Clayton, MO Minor emancipation: We have experienced attorneys that can assist in minor emancipation.
- Grandparents' rights in Clayton, MO: We believe that grandparents should be able to be apart of the grandchildren's lives.
- Appeals in Clayton, MO: Our attorneys can assist in maintenance, grandparents rights, and other related matters.
- Clayton, MO Mediation and Collaborative Family Lawyers: We have trained and knowledgeable attorneys who can assist in mediation and collaborative family law practices.
- Child Support in Clayton, MO: Stange Law Firm, PC has the resources and staff to help with their client's child support case.
- Child Custody in Clayton, MO: We represent clients in child custody cases in the Clayton, Missouri area.
- Clayton, MO Juvenile Matters attorneys: Our attorneys can represent juvenile family law matters in the Division of Family Law Services.
- Modifications in Clayton, MO: We can assist clients in modifying.
- Clayton, MO Contempt and family access motions: We help clients in contempt of court matters and family access motions.
- Military Divorce in Clayton, MO: We are honored to represent clients in the military during their military divorce matter.
- Name Change in Clayton, MO: Stange Law Firm, PC is happy to help clients if they would like to legally change their name.
- Clayton, MO Orders of Protection attorneys: We can represent your domestic violence case.
- Same Sex Divorce in Clayton, MO: We can assist in same sex divorce.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. Additionally, both partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Notably, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Contact a Missouri Family LawAttorney Representing Clients in Clayton, Missouri for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Clayton or anywhere in St. Louis County, Missouri, and need find a family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Saint Louis County, MO (Clayton) Office: 314-963-4700 Click to learn more about this location.
West County, MO: 636-200-6400 Click to learn more about this location.