Divorce Lawyers Serving Randolph County, Illinois in Chester and the Surrounding Areas
From our offices nearby in St. Clair County, we represent clients in dissolution of marriage and legal separation cases serving Randolph County, Illinois. Our divorce lawyers have the experience, the dedication and the skill to properly handle your case. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face unfamiliar legal issues with so much at stake.
As listed in the biographies section, multiple attorneys at our firm have received awards and honors for divorce and family law. In fact, both founding partners have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. In addition to many other awards, Kirk Stange has been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
You can count on us to be there with you throughout the process. Whether you live in Randolph County, including Chester or elsewhere, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you.
To get more information about Randolph County Family Law, click on the following links:
- Randolph County Family Court: Check this link out for further information about the Randolph County family court.
- Randolph County Government: If you want more information about Randolph County government, click this link.
- Directions to the Randolph County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Randolph County Courthouse.
Here to Help With Your Divorce around Randolph County, Illinois
Our attorneys are bold attorneys, and our opponents know that we prepare every cases case as if it is going to trial until such time that a settlement deal is in place. While we always work to reach a fair settlement without the need for a long and costly legal battle, and also practice in the area of collaborative law and mediation, we know that sometimes this is not possible.
We provide strong representation in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child Custody & Visitation in Randolph County: We offer knowledgeable attorneys who can assist with your child custody case in Randolph County.
- Randolph County Child Support: Stange Law Firm, PC serving Randolph County can assist you with your child support cases.
- Adoption in Randolph County: If you are looking for an adoption our attorneys can assist Randolph County residents.
- Randolph County Division of Property & Debts: Our attorneys are able to help serve residents within Randolph County with your division of property and debts during your divorce.
- Post-divorce Modifications in Randolph County: The lawyers at our firm can help serve Randolph County residents in need of a modification post-divorce.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.
Contact Divorce Attorneys Serving Randolph County, IL in Chester and Nearby Areas
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your divorce or separation matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at any of our convenient locations near Randolph County:
St. Clair County (Belleville), IL Office: 618-310-3711 Click to learn more about this location.