Divorce Lawyers Serving Miami County, Kansas in Paola and the Surrounding Areas
From our offices nearby in Overland Park, we represent clients in dissolution of marriage and legal separation cases serving Miami County, Kansas. Our divorce lawyers have the experience, the dedication and the skill to properly handle your case. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face unfamiliar legal issues with so much at stake.
As listed in the biographies section, multiple attorneys at our firm have received awards and honors for divorce and family law. In fact, both founding partners have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. In addition to many other awards, Kirk Stange has been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
You can count on us to be there with you throughout the process. Whether you live in Miami County, including Paola or elsewhere, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you.
To get more information about Miami County Family Law, click on the following links:
- Miami County Family Court: Check this link out for further information about the Miami County family court.
- Miami County Government: If you want more information about Miami County government, click this link.
- Directions to the Miami County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Miami County Courthouse.
Here to Help With Your Divorce around Miami County, Kansas
Our attorneys are bold attorneys, and our opponents know that we prepare every cases case as if it is going to trial until such time that a settlement deal is in place. While we always work to reach a fair settlement without the need for a long and costly legal battle, and also practice in the area of collaborative law and mediation, we know that sometimes this is not possible.
We provide strong representation in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child Custody & Visitation in Miami County: We offer knowledgeable attorneys who can assist with your child custody case in Miami County.
- Miami County Child Support: Stange Law Firm, PC serving Miami County can assist you with your child support cases.
- Adoption in Miami County: If you are looking for an adoption our attorneys can assist Miami County residents.
- Miami County Division of Property & Debts: Our attorneys are able to help serve residents within Miami County with your division of property and debts during your divorce.
- Post-divorce Modifications in Miami County: The lawyers at our firm can help serve Miami County residents in need of a modification post-divorce.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri, Kansas and Kansas.
Contact Divorce Attorneys Serving Miami County, KS in Paola and Nearby Areas
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your divorce or separation matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at any of our convenient locations near Miami County:
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332 Click to learn more about this location.