Divorce Lawyers Serving Bond County, Illinois in Greenville and the Surrounding Areas
From our offices nearby in Madison County, we represent clients in dissolution of marriage and legal separation cases serving Bond County, Illinois. Our divorce lawyers have the experience, the dedication and the skill to properly handle your case. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face unfamiliar legal issues with so much at stake.
As listed in the biographies section, multiple attorneys at our firm have received awards and honors for divorce and family law. In fact, both founding partners have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. In addition to many other awards, Kirk Stange has been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
You can count on us to be there with you throughout the process. Whether you live in Bond County, including Greenville or elsewhere, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you.
To get more information about Bond County Family Law, click on the following links:
- Bond County Family Court: Check this link out for further information about the Bond County family court.
- Bond County Government: If you want more information about Bond County government, click this link.
- Directions to the Bond County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Bond County Courthouse.
Here to Help With Your Divorce around Bond County, Illinois
Our attorneys are bold attorneys, and our opponents know that we prepare every cases case as if it is going to trial until such time that a settlement deal is in place. While we always work to reach a fair settlement without the need for a long and costly legal battle, and also practice in the area of collaborative law and mediation, we know that sometimes this is not possible.
We provide strong representation in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child Custody & Visitation in Bond County: We offer knowledgeable attorneys who can assist with your child custody case in Bond County.
- Bond County Child Support: Stange Law Firm, PC serving Bond County can assist you with your child support cases.
- Adoption in Bond County: If you are looking for an adoption our attorneys can assist Bond County residents.
- Bond County Division of Property & Debts: Our attorneys are able to help serve residents within Bond County with your division of property and debts during your divorce.
- Post-divorce Modifications in Bond County: The lawyers at our firm can help serve Bond County residents in need of a modification post-divorce.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.
Contact Divorce Attorneys Serving Bond County, IL in Bondville and Nearby Areas
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your divorce or separation matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at any of our convenient locations near Bond County:
Madison County (Maryville), IL Office: 618-307-7100 Click to learn more about this location.