Divorce Lawyers Serving Montgomery County Missouri in Montgomery City, New Florence, High Hill and the surrounding areasFrom our offices nearby in Lincoln County, we represent clients in dissolution of marriage and legal separation cases in Montgomery County, Missouri. Our divorce lawyers have the experience, the dedication and the skill to properly handle your case. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face unfamiliar legal issues with so much at stake. As listed in the biographies section, multiple attorneys at our firm have received awards and honors for divorce and family law. In fact, both founding partners have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. In addition to many other awards, Kirk Stange has been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. You can count on us to be there with you throughout the process. Whether you live in Montgomery County, including Montgomery City, New Florence, High Hill or elsewhere, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. To get more information about Montgomery County Family Law, click on the following links:
- Montgomery County Family Court: Check this link out for further information about the Montgomery County family court.
- Montgomery County Government: If you want more information about Montgomery County government, click this link.
- Directions to the Montgomery County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Montgomery County Courthouse.
Here to Help With Your Divorce in Montgomery County, MissouriOur attorneys are bold attorneys, and our opponents know that we prepare every cases case as if it is going to trial until such time that a settlement deal is in place. While we always work to reach a fair settlement without the need for a long and costly legal battle, and also practice in the area of collaborative law and mediation, we know that sometimes this is not possible. We provide strong representation in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child Custody & Visitation in Montgomery County: We offer knowledgeable attorneys who can assist with your child custody case in Montgomery County.
- Montgomery County Child Support: Stange Law Firm, PC can assist with you child support cases in Montgomery County.
- Spousal Maintenance & Alimony in Montgomery County: Spousal maintenance and alimony issues can be hard on an individual. Our attorneys can assist you in Montgomery County.
- Montgomery County Division of Property & Debts: Our attorneys are able to help in Montgomery County with your division of property and debts during your divorce.
- Post-divorce Modifications in Montgomery County: The lawyers at our firm can help in Montgomery County if you need a modification post-divorce.