Divorce Lawyers in Christian County, Missouri, including Ozark and Nixa
The results of a divorce proceedings will impact you and your family for countless years to come. If you are going through a divorce proceeding, be sure that you have an experienced law firm behind you that is focused on divorce and family law.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Christian County divorce lawyers have the experience, the dedication and the skill to properly handle your case. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face unfamiliar legal issues with so much at stake. From our office in Springfield, MO at 901 E. St. Louis, Suite 404, you can count on us to be there with you at every step, constantly working to put you in the best possible situation as you move into this new phase of your life. No matter where you live in Christian County, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. Call us at 855-805-0595.
As set forth in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. In fact, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. In addition to other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
You also obtain more information about the Christian County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Christian County Government: Information on the Christian County government can be found here.
- Missouri Judiciary Page on Christian County Courthouse: Information regarding the Missouri Judiciary laws in Christian County.
- Directions to Christian County Courthouse: View directions to the Christian County Courthouse here.
- Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
Ready to Boldly Protect Your Interests in Ozark, Missouri in Christian County, or anywhere nearby
Our attorneys are experienced litigators, and our opponents know that, while we will try and engage in reasonable settlement negotiations, we prepare every case as if it is going to trial. While we always work to reach a fair settlement without the need for a long and costly legal battle, we are ready try your case to get you the best possible result if the circumstances call for it.
We provide bold legal representation in all areas of divorce, including:
- Child Custody & Visitation in Christian County: Child custody and visitation information.
- Lafayette, County Child Support: Child support laws in Lafayette, County.
- Christian County Spousal Maintenance and Alimony: Information about spousal maintenance and alimony.
- Division of Property and Debts in Christian County: Information regarding division of property and debt in Christian County.
- Christian County Post-Divorce Modifications: Post-divorce modifications in Christian County.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Contact a Christian County Divorce Attorney in Ozark, MO, or anywhere nearby.
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your divorce or separation matter? If so, c ontact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Lee’s Summit, MO Office:
Greene County (Springfield), MO Office: 855-805-0595 – 901 E. St. Louis, Suite 404, Springfield, MO 65806