Springfield, Illinois Divorce Attorneys in Sangamon County, IL
If you have been contemplating divorce, or are in the midst of a divorce, you likely have questions and concerns. An Illinois divorce lawyer can help you understand the court process and your legal rights. Going through a divorce can be a difficult experience. You want an attorney by your side to guide you.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Springfield divorce lawyers work hard to protect the interests of our clients in Illinois divorce court. When child custody is also at stake, we hold their interests in the highest regard and do everything we can to ensure the best interests of the children are protected. From our Springfield office we represent clients with family law needs in Sangamon County, Illinois.
Springfield, Illinois Divorce Lawyers Representing Clients Throughout Sangamon County
As set forth in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. Founding Partner, Kirk Stange, has bee on the list of Super Lawyers for Family Law. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers. Partner Jillian Wood is Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law in Illinois. Regional Team Leader in Springfield, Betsy Wirth, is also Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law.
- Sangamon County Circuit Clerk's Office: Click this link to view Sangamon County's Circuit Clerk's office.
- Sangamon County Family Court Rules: Click to view Sangamon County's list of family court rules.
- Map to Sangamon County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the Sangamon County courthouse.
- Sangamon County Family Law Forms: Click this link to see Sangamon County's family law forms.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Wondering how much your child support may be in Sangamon County? Click this link for an estimate.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation to discuss your specific needs, call our Springfield divorce lawyers at 217-717-8605 or contact our law firm online.
Divorce Lawyers in Springfield, Illinois with Family Law Focus in Sangamon County
When it comes to Illinois family law issues, we know how to zealously present your case. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we only represent clients in family law matters. We can help you with your divorce in Sangamon County, Illinois.
Our Springfield divorce attorneys know what it takes to move divorce cases efficiently and effectively in Illinois. We use our vast knowledge of family law to work toward favorable outcomes for our clients.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Springfield, IL Divorce Lawyers Handling All Aspects of Divorce and Family Law Matters
As your full-service divorce law firm in Springfield, we can advise and represent you on any and all issues that may arise during the divorce process in Illinois, such as:
- High net worth divorce in Springfield, IL: Our attorneys are familiar with family law matters that involve high assets in Springfield, Illinois.
- Annulment in Springfield, IL: We represent clients in their annulment matters in Sangamon County.
- Springfield, IL Uncontested divorce: The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC are able to assist with your Springfield, IL uncontested divorce.
- Springfield, IL Contested divorce: Our firm is able to represent clients in their contested divorces in Springfield, IL.
- Springfield, Illinois divorce lawyers: We have divorce lawyers in Sangamon County.
- Springfield IL child custody and visitation attorneys: The attorneys at our firm are able to help with your child custody and visitation matters in Sangamon County.
- Springfield IL child support lawyers: We represent clients in their child support issues in Sangamon County.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in Springfield, IL: Are you currently involved in a spousal maintenance matter in Sangamon County? Our attorneys are able to assist.
- Division of property and debts in Springfield, IL: We can represent you in your division of property and debts in Springfield, Illinois.
- Post-divorce modifications in Springfield, IL: The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC can help with post-divorce modifications.
- Springfield IL dissolution of same sex marriages: We represent Sangamon County dissolutions of same sex marriages.
Contact Springfield, Illinois Divorce Attorneys in Sangamon County for a Consultation
If you are contemplating divorce in Sangamon County in Springfield, Illinois, call us at 217-717-8605, contact our law firm online. You can also find out more information below:
Sangamon County (Springfield), IL Office: 217-717-8605. Click to learn more about this location.