Family Law Attorneys and Firm in St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois
For most people in St. Clair County, Illinois, there is nothing more important than family. When crisis in the family occurs, it can be difficult for people to cope. A caring family law attorney can navigate you through the legal issues that affect your family so you can look forward to the future.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law matters. We have the knowledge and skill to resolve even the most complex, sophisticated and serious family law issues for our clients. From our office in Belleville, we serve clients throughout St. Clair County in Belleville who are looking for a legal team they can trust and rely on to get positive results.
You can also obtain more information about the St. Clair County Family Court in Belleville, Illinois by going to the following links:
- Map to St. Clair County Courthouse: This link will help you navigate to the St. Clair County Courthouse.
- St. Clair County Family Law Forms: Have questions about Family Law Forms in St. Clair County? This link may help.
- St. Clair County Local Court Rules: List of the St. Clair County rules and regulations of the local court.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Wondering how much your child support may be? This link can give you an estimate.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our Belleville family law attorneys, call 618-310-3711 or contact our law firm online.
You can also get more information on our Illinois Divorce Law Blog.
Belleville, Illinois Family Lawyers for Residents of St. Clair County, Illinois
- Divorce and separation in Belleville, IL: Our attorneys can will keep you best interests in mind during your divorce and separation matter.
- High Asset Divorce in Belleville, IL: We offer experienced attorneys that can assist the clients in their high net worth divorce in Belleville, Illinois.
- Belleville, IL Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements lawyers: If you are looking for an attorney that can help draft and create a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, we can help.
- Paternity in Belleville, IL: We have represented many individuals with paternity matters, and would be glad to help.
- Belleville, IL Guardianships and conservatorships: Our attorneys are here to help lend a helping hand with protecting the people we love.
- Fertility and surrogacy in Belleville, IL: Our attorneys are familiar with negotiating fertility and surrogacy agreements within St. Clair County, IL.
- Belleville, IL Step-parent adoption attorneys: We understand how important it is to adopt the child of your significant other's into your life, and we offer attorneys who can assist with step-parent adoptions.
- Adoption in Belleville, IL: We are more than happy to help clients who are wanting to adopt a child into their lives.
- Minor emancipation in Belleville, IL: We are able to represent both the teen or the parents in minor emancipation's in Belleville, Illinois.
- Belleville, IL Grandparents' rights: Being a grandparent and being apart of your grandchild's life is important. Our attorneys can assist.
- Appeals in Belleville, IL: Our attorneys represent families in a wide variety of appeals, including: child support, child custody, divorce, and other related issues.
- Belleville, IL Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: If you're looking to work on your divorce outside of the courtrooms in an amicable way, we offer attorneys who are trained Mediators and can assist in a collaborative family law matter.
- Child Support in Belleville, IL: We represent client's with child support issues in St. Clair County.
- Child Custody in Belleville, IL: Our attorneys understand that you want to see your child; we offer child custody attorneys to help.
- Belleville, IL Juvenile Matters Attorneys: We represent clients in juvenile matters.
- Modifications in Belleville, IL: Sometimes your agreements needs to be modified, and our attorneys can help.
- Belleville, IL Contempt and family access motions: We represent clients in contempt cases and family access motions.
- Military Divorce in Belleville, IL: Our attorneys are able to assist with military divorces.
- Name Change in Belleville, IL: If you are wanting to legally change your name, Stange Law Firm, PC can help.
- Belleville, IL Orders of Protection Lawyers: We can help establish restraining orders.
- Same Sex Divorce in Belleville, IL: We represent individuals in same sex marriage divorces.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view child support calculator for Illinois.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. In fact, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers. Partner Jillian Wood has been Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce Law.
When you have family law needs in the St. Louis Metro East in Illinois, including St. Clair County or nearby areas, and you need to find a family law attorney, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to zealously advocate for you.
Contact a Belleville, Illinois in St. Clair County Family Law Attorney for a Confidential Consultation
Contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
St. Clair County (Belleville), IL Office: 618-310-3711 Click to learn more about this location.