Troy, Missouri Family Attorneys in Lincoln County, MO
From our office in Lincoln County Troy, at 20 Centerline Drive, Troy, Missouri 63379, we represent clients in family law matters in Lincoln County, Missouri. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we only practice in the area of family law. We have the knowledge and skill to zealously advocate for you in your family law matter.
To learn more about the Lincoln County Family Court, please visit the following link:
- Missouri Judiciary on Lincoln County Court: Judiciary information regarding Lincoln county court.
- Lincoln County Court: Lincoln County court house rules.
- Directions to Lincoln County Court: View a map of the Lincoln County court house.
- Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided!
Your Troy, MO Family Law Attorneys in Lincoln County
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our passionate, bold Lincoln County family law attorneys, call 636-487-0088 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Lincoln County, Missouri Family Lawyers Handling a Broad Range of Domestic Relations Matters in Troy, Missouri
When you choose a lawyer to handle family law matters, you want someone who understands the pitfalls of family law, and our attorneys fully understand the complexities of a family law case because we do not practice in other areas.
Our knowledge of family law helps us reach successful outcomes in a variety of issues, including:
- Divorce and separation in Lincoln County: We offer attorneys that can assist in your divorce and separation in Lincoln County.
- Lincoln County High Asset Divorce Attorneys: Find a high asset divorce attorney in Lincoln County.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial in Lincoln County: The attorneys at our firm are able to help you draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements in Lincoln County.
- Paternity in Lincoln County: Click here to find more information about paternity matters and how our attorneys can assist.
- Lincoln County Guardianships and conservatorships: The attorneys in Lincoln County can assist with your guardianship and conservatorship matters.
- Fertility and surrogacy in Lincoln County: The lawyers at our firm represent client's in their fertility and surrogacy matters in Lincoln County.
- Lincoln County Step-parent adoption: Adopting a step-child is an important matter. Our attorneys in Troy, MO can help.
- Adoption in Lincoln County: Find adoption information here.
- Lincoln County Minor emancipation Attorneys: Find a minor emancipation attorney in Lincoln County to assist.
- Grandparents' rights in Lincoln County: Our attorneys can assist grandparents' and their rights to see their grandchildren.
- Appeals in Lincoln County: The attorneys at our firm can help you with your family law appeals in Troy, Missouri.
- Lincoln County Mediation and Collaborative Family Lawyers: Mediation and Collaborative family law attorneys in Lincoln County.
- Child Support in Lincoln County: We represent client's with their child support matters.
- Child Custody in Lincoln County, MO: Do you have a child custody matter? Our experienced attorneys can assist.
- Lincoln County Juvenile Matters: We represent clients in Troy, MO in their juvenile cases.
- Modifications in Lincoln County: The attorneys at our firm are able to assist with your modifications in Lincoln County.
- Lincoln County Contempt and family access motions: We represent client's in contempt and family access motions in Troy, MO.
- Military Divorce in Lincoln County: We are honored to represent you and your military divorce case in Troy, Missouri.
- Name Change in Lincoln County: Stange Law Firm, PC can walk you through every step of the way when it comes to legally changing your name.
- Lincoln County Orders of Protection Lawyers: The attorneys at our firm want you to feel safe. Our Lincoln County protection lawyers are able to assist.
- Same Sex Divorce in Lincoln County: We represent client's in their same sex divorce issues in Lincoln County.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. As a couple examples, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Kirk Stange was recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Contact a Lincoln County/Troy, Missouri Family Law Attorneys for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Lincoln County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 636-487-0088 Click to learn more about this location.