Lincoln County and Troy, MO Paternity Attorneys
If you are a single father or mother, you have rights and responsibilities. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Lincoln County, Missouri, we are dedicated to helping parents achieve the best possible results in paternity cases.
From our office at 20 Centerline Drive, Troy, Missouri 63379, we represent unmarried parents in matters involving:
- Troy, Missouri Custody and visitation: Information about custody and visitation laws in Troy, Missouri can be found here.
- Lincoln County Child support: View information about child support in Lincoln county here.
- Lincoln County, MO Paternity: Paternity laws are different everywhere, find out what the paternity laws are in Lincoln County.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: Additional information on modifications in custody, visitation and support can be found by clicking the link provided.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders: Are you wondering what the enforcement policies are when it comes to custody, visitation, and support orders in Lincoln County? Find out here.
Contact us today for a confidential consultation about your case.
Lincoln County in Troy, MO Single Paternity Lawyers
Through time, Stange Law Firm, PC has represented countless parents in custody, visitation and support matters in Lincoln County from fathers seeking custody rights to their children to mothers seeking financial help from the father. We are knowledgeable with the judges and guardian ad litems and can help you put your best case forward. Stange Law Firm, PC understands the burdens and special concerns of unmarried parents, and will work diligently to achieve a fair resolution to your case.
We have numerous lawyers who have won awards in divorce and family law. Many attorneys at the firm have been named Super Lawyer and Rising Stars Honorees by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine. To read more about each attorneys award, visit their biographies.
Stange Law Firm, PC will carefully review the facts and issues in your case. We will explain the law as it affects your rights and responsibilities, providing you with an understanding of the legal process and what you can expect as your case moves forward.
Child custody – By law, courts in Missouri always base their decisions on what they perceive to be the “best interest” of the children. Stange Law Firm, PC is proud to represent unmarried fathers seeking to obtain custody and parenting time, as well as mothers wishing to maintain or modify existing custody and visitation arrangements.
Support – Our firm can represent you in child support hearings to determine whether a parent should be required to provide support or to obtain a modification in an existing child support order pursuant to the Form 14.
Contact Lincoln County, Missouri in Troy Paternity Attorneys
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
To learn more about the law on child custody, or if you are ready to hire a family law attorney to help with your case, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Lincoln County Office in Troy as set forth below:
Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 636-487-0088 Click to learn more about this location.
20 Centerline Drive, Troy, Missouri 63379