Monroe County and Waterloo, Illinois Child Custody and Parenting Time LawyerEvery family law judge brings a different set of values to court. When it comes to making decisions about child custody, the judges and court professionals in Monroe County, Illinois in Waterloo have a different set of values and expectations than other judges in surrounding counties. While it is true that the courts always look at what is in the best interest of the child, knowing the court procedures and values of Madison County, Illinois judges is invaluable.If you face a child custody problem in Monroe County, Illinois, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. We will help you understand what your local courts expect and how we can help you resolve the issue as efficiently and as cost-effectively as possible.Speaking of local courts, the terms “custody” and “visitation” are no longer, having been replaced in 2016 with “allocate parental responsibilities and parenting time”. This is accomplished via the “Parenting Plan”. We are comfortable operating in this new landscape and look forward to helping you reach a workable plan with your children’s best interests at the forefront.As set forth in our attorneys individual biographies, we have received numerous accolades for our family law services. Founding Partner Kirk Stange has been named a Super Lawyers Honoree by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine since 2015.We do everything possible to resolve issues without the need for costly litigation. When court becomes necessary to protect your family interests, we are a trusted law firm that can navigate you through this tough time.To learn more about the Monroe County Circuit Court, please go the following link:
- Monroe County Circuit Court: Click this link to view the Monroe County’s Circuit Court for information.
Ready To Do Whatever It Takes in Monroe County, Illinois in WaterlooWe know how Monroe County, IL judges view custody issues. At Stange Law Firm, PC, you have the benefit of experience, knowledge and insight guiding you through the process.We have experience in all areas of Madison County child custody law, including:
- Child custody in Monroe County: More information about child custody in Monroe County can be found here.
- Visitation in Monroe County: Information and rules regarding visitation rights in Monroe County can be found by clicking this link.
- Monroe County Relocation cases: Click here for any additional information needed on Monroe County relocation cases.
- Monroe County Paternity and DNA Tests: This link will provide you with the paternity and DNA information needed.