St. Charles, Missouri Fathers and Dads Divorce LawyersAs the father of a child, you should know that old attitudes have started to shift. In Missouri, mothers are no longer automatically given sole physical in legal custody. In St. Charles County, where it can still be difficult for fathers to get pure fifty-fifty custody arrangements, more and more dads are being awarding joint custody and sole custody when the facts call for it. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of fathers in St. Charles, Missouri, and throughout Missouri. Our top priority in family law cases is children. We want to help parents and kids have healthy relationships whenever possible. We recognize that while attitudes are changing, fathers still face uphill battles in Missouri courts, especially with infants and young children. We provide the bold representation dads need. Stange Law Firm, PC has many of their partners named to Super Lawyers including Founding Partner Kirk Stange. Also many of the attorneys have countless awards. You can read our attorneys individual biographies for more awards that they have received. To speak to a St. Charles fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 636-940-5900 or contact our law firm online. You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog. To get more information about St. Charles County, you can click on the following links:
- St. Charles County Local Court Rules: Click here to find a list of the St. Charles County court rules you may need to know.
- Directions to St. Charles County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the St. Charles courthouse? Click here!
- St. Charles County Dissolution of Marriage Information: Find more information about St. Charles County Dissolution of Marriage here.
- St. Charles County Parent Handbook: Looking for the St. Charles County parent handbook? Click on the link!
- Missouri Form 14 Child Support Chart: Click here to find the Missouri Form Child Support chart.
Handling the Full Spectrum of Fathers’ Rights Issues in St. Charles County, MissouriOur legal team is dedicated to eliminating the anger and frustration that result from being denied your rights as a dad. We solve a variety of issues for our St. Charles clients, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally