Kansas City, Kansas Modification Attorneys

Kansas City, Kansas Enforcement of Support and Child Custody and Modifications

If the opposing party in your child custody or support matter fails to hold up their end of the matter, you can use the power of the court to enforce compliance. But if both parties have abided by their terms, and there are no issue except that the current order no longer works out or is no longer do-able, then a modification of orders can be in line. But in order to handle this legal matter properly, you will need an attorney who is willing to be there for you every step of the way. Stange Law Firm, PC offers attorneys who are not only empathetic but will also be dedicated with your enforcement or modification case.

Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC show their dedication and diligence in every case they pursue. That's why our law firm and our attorneys have been named; "Super Lawyers" by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, "Rising Stars" by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, "Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri" by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, and many more that you can find in their individual biographies. Our Kansas City attorneys will fight for you and get you the outcome you deserve.

Modification and Enforcement Practice

The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are able to assist in different matters involving modification and enforcement, including:

The attorneys are Stange Law Firm, PC are able to represent either side of the party in modification or enforcement. We also protect your interests in contempt proceedings to enforce your rights under the court order.

  • Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
  • Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.

Contact Our Kansas City, Kansas Modification and Family Law Attorneys Today

If you are trying to find a family law modification attorney to hire, you can schedule a confidential appointment with one of our attorneys. Contact us online or call us at 855-805-0595.

Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: Click to learn more about this location. 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas 62210