Clayton, Missouri Modification Lawyers in St. Louis County

Enforcement of Support and Custody Orders and Modification in St. Louis, Missouri

If you have a change in circumstances and have an upcoming court order to alter your existing child custody or child support order, you can file a request with the court to modify the terms of your decree. If the other party has failed to follow the terms of the custody or support order, you can use the power of the given courts to enforce compliance. You will want a dedicated St. Louis County child custody attorneys to protect your interests.

At Stange Law Firm, PC, we represent men and women throughout St. Louis County with either side in post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement of existing divorce decree. We offer many award-winning attorneys, with awards ranging from: "Super Lawyers" by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, "Rising Stars" by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, "Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri" by National Academy of Family Law Attorney, and many more. You can visit the attorney's biographies to learn more.

The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are here to help their clients every step of the way. Contact our office online or contact us 855-805-0595 to schedule a consultation.

Modifications and Enforcement Practice

Stange Law Firm, PC is able to handle every different types of matters, ranging from:

Our experienced attorneys are able to represent either side of the party in these matters. We will also protect your interests in contempt proceedings to enforce your rights under the court order.

Contact Our Clayton, Missouri Office

If you're trying to find an experienced family law attorney you can trust to handle your case, schedule an appointment with a modification attorney, contact us online or call us at 855-805-0595.

Saint Louis County (Clayton), MO Office: 314-963-4700 Click to learn more about this location. 120 S. Central Ave., Suite 450, Clayton, Missouri 63105