Warren County Parenting and Child Custody Lawyers
If you are in the midst of a child custody case in Warren County, Missouri, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. We only practice law and our firm has lots of experience representing clients in child custody disputes. From our offices in St. Charles County or Lincoln County, we will help you understand what your courts expect and how we can help your case and meet your goals.
We do everything possible to resolve issues through an amicable settlement. However, when trial becomes necessary to protect your interests, we can be counted on in court to protect your interests.
As noted in their biographies, we have attorneys who have won awards for their practice in family law. Kirk Stange has been named to the list of Top 100 Family Lawyers in Missouri. Kirk and Paola Stange, Founding Partners, have also been named “Super Lawyer” and “Rising Star” by Super Lawyer Magazine.
To learn more about the Warren County Family Court, please visit the following links:
- Warren County Family Court: More information regarding the Warren County Family Court rules can be found by clicking on this link.
- Warren County Government: If you’re wanting more information about the Warren County Government, click on this link provided.
- Directions to Warren County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the Warren County Courthouse? Click here!
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Ready To Assertively Represent Your Interests in Child Custody Matters in Warren County Missouri
Our firm has experience in all areas of Warren County child custody law, including:
- Joint and legal custody resolution in Warren County
- Child visitation rights and custody disputes in Warren County
- Warren County Relocation disputes between parents
- Warren County Paternity questions for parents who are not married
Contact a Child Custody Attorney for Representation in Warren County, Missouri
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our locations near Warren County:
Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 636-487-0088 Click to learn more about this location.
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location.