St. Louis County Child Custody Lawyers in St. Louis/Clayton, MO
If you are facing a child custody matter in Ellisville, MO or anywhere in St. Louis County, Stange Law Firm, PC can help from our nearby St. Louis County office in Clayton, MO. Our lawyers will help you understand your local court rules and how we can help you resolve the issue.
While we understand that settlement is not always optional, we do everything in our power to get you there. If a trial is necessary in your child custody case, we will be there with you every step of the way.
Attorneys at the firm have received numerous awards. Kirk Stange was named a “Super Lawyers Honoree” from 2015 to present by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers. Paola Stange has also been named a “Rising Stars Honoree” by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers. You can visit the attorney’s individual biography for a full list of awards.
To learn more about the St. Louis County Family Court, please visit the following links:
- St. Louis County Family Court: Any additional information regarding the St. Louis County family court can be found here.
- St. Louis County Local Court Rules: Wondering what all of the St. Louis County court rules may be? Click here to take a look.
- St. Louis County Courthouse Directions: Do you need directions or a map of the St. Louis County courthouse? Click on this link provided to help you out!
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
St. Louis County Child Custody Lawyers Serving Ellisville, MO & Surrounding Areas
We have represented clients in all aspects of child custody matters in West St. Louis County, including:
- Shared custody, physical and legal custody resolution in St. Louis County
- Visitation and custody time enforcement in St. Louis County
- Issuing surrounding relocation
- St. Louis County Paternity and custody disputes for unmarried parents.
Contact a St. Louis County Child Custody Attorney
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation with our child custody attorneys in St. Louis County:
St. Louis County (Clayton), MO: 314-963-4700 – Click to learn more about this location. 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.