St. Louis County Child Custody Lawyers in St. Louis/Clayton, MOIf you are facing a child custody matter in Ellisville, MO, or anywhere in St. Louis County, Stange Law Firm, PC can help from our nearby St. Louis County office in Clayton, MO. Our lawyers will help you understand your local court rules and how we can help you resolve the issue. While we understand that settlement is not always optional, we do everything in our power to get you there. If a trial is necessary in your child custody case, we will be there with you every step of the way. Attorneys at the firm have received numerous awards. Kirk Stange was named a “Super Lawyers Honoree” from 2015 to the present by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers. To learn more about the St. Louis County Family Court, please visit the following links:
- St. Louis County Family Court: Any additional information regarding the St. Louis County family court can be found here.
- St. Louis County Local Court Rules: Wondering what all of the St. Louis County court rules maybe? Click here to take a look.
- St. Louis County Courthouse Directions: Do you need directions or a map of the St. Louis County courthouse? Click on this link provided to help you out!
St. Louis County Child Custody Lawyers Serving Ellisville, MO & Surrounding AreasWe have represented clients in all aspects of child custody matters in West St. Louis County, including:
- Shared custody, physical and legal custody resolution in St. Louis County
- Visitation and custody time enforcement in St. Louis County
- Issuing surrounding relocation
- St. Louis County Paternity and custody disputes for unmarried parents.