Warren County, MO Divorce Lawyers
From our offices nearby in Lincoln County and St. Charles County, we represent clients in dissolution of marriage and legal separation cases in Warren County, Missouri. Our divorce lawyers have the experience, the dedication and the skill to properly handle your case. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face unfamiliar legal issues with so much at stake.
As listed in the biographies section, multiple attorneys at our firm have received awards and honors for divorce and family law. In fact, both founding partners have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. In addition to many other awards, Kirk Stange has been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
You can count on us to be there with you throughout the process. Whether you live in Warren County, including Warrenton, Wright City, Marthasville or elsewhere, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you.
To get more information about Warren County Family Law, click on the following links:
- Warren County Family Court: Check this link out for further information about the Warren County family court.
- Warren County Government: If you want more information about Warren County government, click this link.
- Directions to Warren County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Warren County courthouse.
Here to Help With Your Divorce in Warren County, Missouri
Our attorneys are bold attorneys, and our opponents know that we prepare every cases case as if it is going to trial until such time that a settlement deal is in place. While we always work to reach a fair settlement without the need for a long and costly legal battle, and also practice in the area of collaborative law and mediation, we know that sometimes this is not possible.
We provide strong representation in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child custody and visitation in Warren County: We offer knowledgeable attorneys who can assist with your child custody case in Warren County.
- Warren County Child support: Stange Law Firm, PC can assist with you child support cases in Warren County.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in Warren County: Spousal maintenance and alimony issues can be hard on an individual. Our attorneys can assist you in Warren County.
- Warren County Division of property and debts: Our attorneys are able to help in Warren County with your division of property and debts during your divorce.
- Post-divorce modifications in Warren County: The lawyers at our firm can help in Warren County if you need a modification post-divorce.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Contact Warren County/Warrenton Divorce Attorneys
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your divorce or separation matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at any of our convenient locations near Warren County:
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location.
Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 636-487-0088 Click to learn more about this location.