Chicago, Illinois Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Cook County
Helping With Your Chicago Fathers’ Rights Matters in Cook County, Illinois and NearbyIn the State of Illinois, it can still be a tough process for men. However, at Stange Law Firm, PC, we are committed to making sure that fathers are involved in the lives of their children in Chicago, Illinois and throughout Cook County and the surrounding areas. One of the biggest priorities in family law litigation is the children involved.We want to help children have meaningful contact and interactions with their fathers. We understand that while attitudes are slowly moving in the right direction, fathers still face uphill battles in Illinois courts if they are hoping for a visitation plan that is roughly proportionate to that of the mother. However, despite these hurdles, our attorneys are dedicated to providing the dedicated representation dads need at Stange Law Firm, PC.Many attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC have received accolades for their work on family law cases as noted in their individual biographies, including Founding Partner, Kirk Stange who has been recognized by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine since 2013.To speak to a Chicago, Illinois fathers’ rights lawyer about child custody or any other family law issue, call us today at 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.You can also obtain more information by visiting our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
Your Chicago, Illinois Fathers’ and Dads Rights Lawyers Serving Cook County and the Surrounding AreasWe can help you with all aspects of fathers’ rights matters from our Rolling Meadows, Illinois office serving the Chicago Metro area, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Handling Your Cook County, Illinois Fathers’ Rights Divorce and Custody Issues in the Chicago Metro AreaYou can also find out more information about the Cook County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Cook County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Follow this link to view Cook County’s Circuit Clerk’s website.
- Cook County Family Court Rules: Rules of the Cook County Court can be found here.
- Map to Cook County Courthouse: Directions to the Cook County Courthouse from Google Maps.
- Cook County Family Law Forms: Family law forms for Cook County in Chicago, Illinois.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: This link will give you an estimate on how much your child support may be in Cook County, IL.
Changes in the Child Custody Law in IllinoisWhat used to be referred to as “child custody” in the State of Illinois is now referred to as “allocation of parental responsibilities.” The courts in Illinois can now “allocate” the decision making in the child’s life. This will now let both parents to be involved in the important decisions of the child. This will help especially if the parents cannot communicate well with one another. The areas that the court will award the decision-making include: health, education, religion, and extracurricular activities.
Contact a Cook County Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation Today in Chicago, IllinoisWe are here to and ready to help fathers establish their rights. If you are looking to have a diligent Illinois lawyer on your side, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law office online. You can also find out more information about our Chicago area office in Rolling Meadows, IL below.
Cook County (Rolling Meadows), Illinois Office (773-453-9390) | 1600 Golf Road, Suite 1264, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008