Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Polk County in Des Moines, Iowa
Fathers who are dealing with issues related to child custody, divorce, child support, or any other family law matter need legal representation that is going to fight for them and their rights as fathers. Our legal team at Stange Law Firm focuses solely on family law cases, so our fathers’ rights lawyers in Des Moines, Iowa are understanding and prepared for you and your case. We know how important it is for children to have a father in their life, and we’re willing to advocate for you until that is clear.
No matter where you are located in or around the Polk County, Iowa area, we understand that it can sometimes be a stressful and emotional process to face. We also know that trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your child or children is important. This is especially true for unmarried fathers who haven’t properly established their rights yet. Without the guidance of a lawyer, it may be difficult to prove to a courtroom why you deserve a fair visitation schedule, especially if any issues or arguments with the child’s mother have happened in the past. Our lawyers at Stange Law Firm are dedicated to making sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.
Fathers’ Rights Issues in Polk County in Des Moines, Iowa
To speak to a fathers’ rights lawyer who can assist you in Des Moines, Iowa in Polk County, and beyond, call us at 855-805-0595 or simply contact our law firm online.
You can also learn more information about the Polk County Family Courts by visiting the following web pages:
- Polk County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information regarding the Polk County Circuit Clerk’s office and the Polk County Courthouse can be found here.
- Polk County Court Rules: Each local courthouse has its own rules and procedures. Learn more about the rules for the Polk County Court here.
- Polk County Family Law Forms & Information: Searching for the proper forms for Polk County Family Court? Find them at this link.
- City of Des Moines, Iowa: Visit this link for more information about the city of Des Moines, IA, and its local government.
- Polk County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Polk County Courthouse from Google Maps.
Your Des Moines, Iowa Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Polk County
Our team can assist you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters in Des Moines, including:
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification
Contact Our Des Moines, Iowa Fathers’ Rights Lawyers for a Consultation in Polk County Today
At Stange Law Firm, we can assist fathers that are going through a divorce, and also help unmarried fathers establish and protect their rights. We help clients throughout Polk County, IA, and nearby, from our Des Moines, Iowa office location.
If you’re seeking to hire a compassionate and caring Iowa fathers’ rights lawyer, call Stange Law Firm to schedule your consultation or contact us online.
Polk County (Des Moines), Iowa Office (515-706-9130) | 699 Walnut St., Suite 455, Des Moines, Iowa 50309