Father’s and Men’s Rights Attorneys in St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are dedicated to ensuring that fathers in Belleville, Illinois, and throughout St. Clair County, have as much time with their children as possible. We want to help fathers and kids to have meaningful contact with each other. We recognize that attitudes are slowly evolving, fathers still face difficult hurdles in Illinois courts. We provide the skilled, passionate representation dads need.
Stange Law Firm, PC has multiple attorneys that are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law, including founding partner, Kirk Stange. Kirk and Paola Stange were also named to Super Lawyers along with multiple partners within the firm. Many other attorneys have received accolades as set forth in their personal biographies.
To speak to a Belleville fathers’ rights attorney in St. Clair County about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 618-310-3711 or contact our law firm online.
You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
You can also obtain more information about the St. Clair County Family Court in Belleville, Illinois by going to the following links:
- Map to St. Clair County Courthouse: If you’re in need of a St. Clair County courthouse map, click here.
- St. Clair County Family Law Forms: Click here to see the St. Clair County law forms.
- St. Clair County Local Court Rules: Wondering what the St. Clair county local court rules are? Click here to find out!
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: If you need to know what the estimate cost will be of child support in Illinois, click this link.
Handling a Broad Range of Issues Involving Fathers’ Rights in St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois
Our legal team is dedicated to eliminating the anger and frustration that result from custody cases. We solve a variety of issues for our St. Clair County in Belleville clients, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
New Illinois Child Custody Law
In Illinois, what was referred to as “child custody” is now known to be “allocation of parental responsibilities.” Now the Illinois courts can allocate important decision making to both of the parents. This will allow for both parents to be involved when it comes to making decisions for the child. These decision making areas include: health, education, religion, and extracurricular activities.
Contact a St. Clair County Men’s and Husband’s Rights Attorney for a Consultation in St. Clair County in Belleville, Illinois
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. When you need a strong Illinois lawyer on your side, call 618-310-3711 or contact our law office online. You can also find out more information below:
St. Clair County (Belleville), IL Office: 618-310-3711 Click to learn more about this location.
115 Lincoln Place Ct., Suite 101, Belleville, Illinois 62221