Franklin County, Missouri (in Union) Father’s and Dad’s Rights Lawyers
As the father of a child, attitudes have slowly started to become more positive for fathers. In Missouri, mothers are no longer automatically given sole custody. Now, there is a slow shift in Missouri that children benefit greatly when parents share custody.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of fathers in Franklin County, Missouri, and the surrounding areas. We recognize that while attitudes are changing, fathers have to conduct themselves in the proper manner in order to obtain their custody roles by following court orders, having a stable home, living in a good school and having a work schedule that is conducive to sole or joint custody.
Kirk and Paola Stange were named to Super Lawyers along with many of the partners within Stange Law Firm, PC. Other attorneys in the firm are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. You can read more about each attorneys awards on their biographies.
To speak to a Franklin County fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 636-4388-0700 or contact our law firm online. We have an office in Union, Missouri on 5 South Oak Street, Union, Missouri 63084 to serve you in your case.
You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
You also obtain more information about the Franklin County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Franklin County Courthouse: Click on the link provided for more information on the Franklin County Courthouse.
- Missouri Judiciary Page on Franklin County Courthouse: More information about te Franklin County Courthouse can be found by clicking this link on the Missouri Judiciary page.
- Directions to Franklin County Courthouse: Do you need directions to the courthouse? Click here!
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wondering what the average cost of child support is in Missouri? Click here.
Representing Dads in Fathers’ Rights Issues in Union, Missouri
Our legal team is dedicated to eliminating the anger and frustration that fathers often face. We solve a variety of issues for our clients, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Contact Franklin County (Union) Father’s Rights Attorneys for a Confidential Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. When you need a strong Missouri lawyer on your side, call 636-388-0700 or contact our law office online. You can also find out more information below:
Franklin County (Union), MO Office: 636-388-0700 Click to learn more about this location.
5 S. Oak St.Union, Missouri63084