Jefferson County/Arnold, Missouri Attorneys for Fathers
In Missouri, you should know that old attitudes have started to shift. This is true in Jefferson County, Missouri as well where joint physical and legal custody for fathers is increasingly likely and even custody in cases where the facts of the case make it in the child’s best interests.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of fathers in Jefferson County, Missouri. We recognize that while attitudes are changing, there are still times where a father needs courageous and skilled representation.
Stange Law Firm, PC’s attorneys have received numerous accolades. Awards include, Super Lawyers and Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. Kirk Stange was named a Top 10 Attorney for Missouri Family Law. You can visit our attorneys individual biographies for more information on their awards and accolades.
To speak to a Jefferson County fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 636-296-3060 or contact our law firm online.
You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
You can learn more about the Jefferson County Courts that serve Arnold by visiting the following links:
- Jefferson County Government in Hillsboro, Missouri: More information on the Jefferson County Court can be foud by clicking this link here.
- Jefferson County Missouri Judiciary in Hillsboro, MO: Find out more about the Jefferson County Judiciary here.
- Directions to Jefferson County Courthouse: Needing directions to the Jefferson County courthouse? Click here!
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wondering what your Missouri child support estimate will be? Click here to find out.
Handling Fathers’ Rights Issues in Jefferson County, Missouri
Our legal team is dedicated to eliminating the anger and frustration that result from being denied your rights as a dad. We solve a variety of issues for our Jefferson County clients, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Contact Jefferson County Dads and Father’s Rights Attorneys in Arnold for a Confidential Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. When you’re ready to hire a strong Missouri lawyer to stand by your side, call 636-296-3060 or contact our law office online. You can also find out more information below:
Jefferson County (Arnold), MO Office: 636-296-3060 Click to learn more about this location.
16 Municipal Drive, Suite C, Arnold, Missouri63010