Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Allen County in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fathers who are facing issues related to child custody, divorce, child support, or any other family law matter need legal representation that is going to fight for them and their rights as a father. Our legal staff at Stange Law Firm focuses solely on family law matters, so our fathers’ rights attorneys in Fort Wayne, Indiana are knowledgeable and prepared for you and your case. We understand how important it is to a child to have a father in their life, and we’re willing to advocate for you until that is clear.
No matter where you are located in or around the Allen County area, we understand that it can sometimes be a difficult process to face. We also understand trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your child or children is important. This is especially true for unmarried fathers who haven’t properly established their rights yet. Without the assistance of an attorney, it may be hard to prove to a courtroom why you deserve a fair visitation schedule, especially if any issues or arguments with the child’s mother have occurred in the past. Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm are committed to making sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.
Fathers’ Rights Issues in Allen County in Fort Wayne, IN
To speak to a fathers’ rights attorney who can help you in Fort Wayne, Indiana in Allen County, and beyond, call us at 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
You can find out more information about the Allen County Family Courts by visiting the following web pages:
- Allen County Circuit Clerk’s Office: You can find more information about the Allen County Circuit Clerk’s Office by visiting this webpage.
- Allen County Court Rules: More details about the local court rules of Allen County, IN can be found by visiting this link.
- Allen County Family Law Forms: If you are needing family law forms for Allen County, you can find them here.
- City of Fort Wayne, Indiana: Click this link for more information regarding Fort Wayne, Indiana, and its local government.
- Allen County Courthouse: If you are looking for the address and directions to the Allen County Circuit Court, please click this link to Google Maps.
Your Fort Wayne, Indiana Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Allen County
We can assist you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters in Fort Wayne, including:
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification
Contact an Fort Wayne, Indiana Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation in Allen County Today
At Stange Law Firm, we are able to help fathers that are going through a divorce, and also help unmarried fathers establish and protect their rights. We represent clients in Allen County out of our Fort Wayne, Indiana office location.
If you’re looking to hire a compassionate and dedicated Indiana fathers’ rights attorney, call Stange Law Firm to schedule your consultation or contact us online.
Allen County (Fort Wayne), Indiana Office (260-802-4402) | 110 E. Wayne St., Suite 1236, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802 (Opening 3/18/24!)