Fulton, MO Father’s Rights Attorneys in Callaway County, Missouri
As a father in Missouri, we know how you want to play an important role in the lives of your children. But, we also know that sometimes that can be difficult. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Fulton, Missouri, we represent fathers in Callaway County, and the surrounding areas of Boone County and Cole County, Missouri.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we work zealously for fathers who want to have custody time with their children and be able to spend meaningful time with their children. We are dedicated to representing and fighting for you when you need help in your father’s rights case and getting you the time you need with your children.
As you can see in their individual biographies, many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work. They have been awarded from organizations such as, Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel, American Society of Legal Advocates, National Trial Lawyers and many others.
To speak to a Fulton, MO fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at our Columbia, Missouri office at 573-303-0595 or contact our law firm online.
For more information, visit our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
Your Fulton, Missouri Fathers’ and Dads Rights Lawyers
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Our webpage gives you the opportunity to read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, or download our mobile application.
Handling the Full Spectrum of Fulton, Missouri Fathers’ Rights Divorce and Custody Issues in Callaway County, MO
You can also find out more information about the Cole County Circuit Court by visiting the following websites:
- Callaway County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click here for more information on the Callaway County Circuit Clerks office.
- Callaway County Family Court Rules: Looking for the Callaway County family court rules? Click here!
- Map to Callaway County Courthouse: Do you need directions to the Callaway County courthouse? Click here.
- Callaway County Family Law Forms: This link provides you with the callaway county family law forms you may be looking for.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Wondering what your Missouri child support payments might be? Click here for an automatic calculator.
Our team is here to ease your frustration as a father going through a custody matter.
Contact a Callaway County/Fulton, Missouri Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights and be with their children. If you’re trying to find a strong Missouri attorney who will be by your side, call 573-303-0595 or contact our law office online. You can find more information about our Columbia, MO Office below:
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595. Click for more information about this location