Jefferson City Father’s Rights Attorneys in Cole County, Missouri
Family law cases can still be difficult for men in Missouri. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Jefferson City, Missouri, we represent fathers in Cole County, and the surrounding areas of Boone County and Calloway County, Missouri. Children are the biggest priority in family law cases and we want to make sure that you, as a father, are involved in the lives of your children.
We understand that it may be difficult to get meaningful contact with your children or to be awarded a visitation plan that is proportionate to the mother’s. We are dedicated to representing and fighting for you when you need help in your father’s rights case and getting you the time you need with your children.
As you can see in their individual biographies, many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work. They have been awarded from organizations such as, Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys and many others.
To speak to a Jefferson City fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at our Columbia, Missouri office at 573-303-0595 or contact our law firm online.
For more information, visit our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
Your Jefferson City, Missouri Fathers’ and Dads Rights Lawyers
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Handling the Full Spectrum of Jefferson City Fathers’ Rights Divorce and Custody Issues in Cole County, Missouri
You can also find out more information about the Cole County Circuit Court by visiting the following websites:
- Cole County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Cole County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Cole County Family Court Rules: A list of the Cole county family court rules can be found by clicking on this link!
- Map to Cole County Courthouse: Did you need a map to the Cole County courthouse? Click here!
- Cole County Family Law Forms: The Cole County law forms are provided here.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Wondering what the estimated cost will be for your Missouri child support payments? Click here!
Our team is here to ease your frustration as a father going through a custody matter.
Contact a Cole County/Jefferson City Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. When you need a strong Missouri lawyer on your side, call 573-303-0595 or contact our law office online. You can find more information about our Columbia Office below:
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595. Click for more information about this location