Representing Fathers in the Lake of the Ozarks, Sunrise Beach, Osage Beach and Camdenton, MO
No matter what location, a divorce can be very difficult for men. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are dedicated to ensuring that fathers are involved in the lives of their children in the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. Our biggest priority in family law litigation is the children.
We want the children involved in the family law issue to have meaningful contact with their fathers. We understand that fathers are stilling facing uphill battles in the Missouri courts if they are hoping for a visitation plan that is proportionate to that of the mother. However, despite these hurdles, we provide the dedicated representation dads need at Stange Law Firm, PC.
Attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC have received awards for their work on family law cases as noted in their individual biographies. This is due to their extensive education, dedication, and devotion to family law. Kirk Stange has been named a Super Lawyers Honoree since 2015 by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine.
Handling the Full Spectrum of Fathers’ Rights Divorce and Custody Issues in the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
Contact a Father’s Rights Attorney for a Consultation
If you are a father looking to establish your rights in the Lake of the Ozarks and the surrounding areas, we can help you out of our office in Columbia, Missouri. When you need a strong Missouri lawyer on your side, call 1-855-805-0595 or contact our law office online.